Ensign for IB-datafeed

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Ditch, Oct 25, 2003.

1. Breakout, as i understand there's no back-fill on the overnite globex data? Any work-arounds on this other than leaving computers on 24hrs/day?

#21     Nov 6, 2003
  2. Not sure...I do know that this guy is getting ready to provide back-fill data that is compatible with Ensign for IB. You might email him and ask about overnite.

SCMagic

#22     Nov 6, 2003
  3. About the tick update from IB I remember that they used to update there data every 0.7 seconds. They were speeding things up and said that they will update there data now every 0.5 seconds. I am not sure if the data vendors like eSignal are faster. a good person to ask would be M. Brown. I upload a 200 tick chart with QCharts data. You might want to compare it to your IB data chart?

#23     Nov 6, 2003
  4. #24     Nov 6, 2003
  5. I've just started a discussion group for Ensign Software at this address. Ensign Software has a lot of very good information at it's own website but I thought it might be useful to have an open forum where everyone could post. It's at this website here:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ensignsoftware/

#25     Nov 12, 2003
  6. No, those are not glitches. That is a picture of an Alien Spacecraft... :eek:

#26     Nov 13, 2003