Ensign Charting for Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by tabtooX, Dec 1, 2006.

1. 1358june

1358june

#11     Dec 9, 2006

2. Thanks for that, I just noticed there's a drop down option for FXCM that I don't think was there before or maybe I just hadn't noticed it.

How do you find their charts to use, they look pretty impressive from first glance.

Mick

#12     Dec 9, 2006
  3. Mick, use the training videos and you should be able to make a decent fist of it in a few hours. Try Esignal or DTN for data and you should be laughing.

#13     Dec 9, 2006
  4. Thanks, I'm ploughing my way through them, they're very useful. There's so much stuff in the package, some indicators I've never even heard of let alone know how to use!

Cheers

Mick

#14     Dec 9, 2006
  5. 1358june

1358june

Mick, sounds like beta testers will just be a chosen few at first.

I'm actually waiting to sign up with Ensign after they get the Fx feed. I've drooled over the software for years and tested it a little but want cheap Fx data and then will subscribe.

#15     Dec 9, 2006

6. Ah yes, I forgot it will need to go thru alpha and beta before being unleashed on us mere subscribers!

Ho hum, guess I'll have to be patient, let's hope it's worth the wait :)

#16     Dec 10, 2006
  7. 1358june

1358june

Ensign's real time Forex data is up and running with real time tick data even!

Quote:
    The real-time feed from FXCM updates with every change in a Bid or Ask. It is not a snap shot type of feed which updates every few seconds. This sets Ensign's implementation apart from the majority of others who claim to have a forex feed into their software. Ensign's implementation also has a refresh capability for tick based charts, intra-day, daily, weekly and monthly charts. Tick refresh is available for the last 100,000 ticks on each symbol pair. Intra-day refresh is available for the last 4 months. Daily, weekly and monthly refresh is available for the last 9 years.
    End Quote.

See:
    http://www.ensignsoftware.com/help/fxcm.htm

Sounds too good to pass up but I can't sign up for a couple months yet.

#17     Jan 10, 2007