Enron Traders Schemed About California on Tapes

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by omcate, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Cheese

Cheese

Well there you have it authoritively, if you don't live in California you don't know sh*t about the state?

So the most recent Mexican to cross over the border to live in California knows more about the state than you, me or anyone else who doesn't live in California.

:)

#81     Jun 15, 2004
  2. Nice analogy Cheese. Your logic is amazing. Guess you graduated with HONORS from the local Juco, eh?

Now you know why ET is just a combo plate away from being a piece of used toilet paper.

More than likely, it's people like you, that actually believe that the State of California owes companies like ENRON, a $270 million dollar refund.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040616/ap_on_bi_ge/energy_refunds_2

#82     Jun 16, 2004
  3. Do you even bother to read what you post here on ET, or are you just the biggest hypocrit this side of the Mississippi?

Your words, from the bottom of Page 8 of this thread:

"Wake up man, Enron did not cause the energy shortage in CA, they simply used that event to profit from it like they are paid to do. If I was an energy trader, I would have been driving the price up to the moon. And I would have enjoyed it."

Again, your words from the top of Page 14, first sentence:

06-15-04 07:36 PM

"Waggie, I never said I didn't blame Enron."

So which one is it Mav???
    As usual, you show yourself to be the biggest disingenuine and hypocritical person on ET. Funny how you always seem to contradict yourself. Why am I not surprised.

:eek:

#83     Jun 16, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Correct Waggie, I don't blame Enron for the actual shortage. I do blame Enron for their unethical activities. Do you follow? Your lovely state of CA created a situation for which they could be exploited and did not have the ability to deal with the situation properly. However, having said that, Enron did abuse their inside knowledge of the CA energy markets and did engage in unethical activities. You know Waggie, I'm finally starting to agree with you about the state of the CA education system as you are a byproduct of it. And it really shows man, it really shows.

Now let me guess, you are going to reply to this message attacking me again, like you always do. You are going to tell me how stupid I am or this or that. Come on Waggie. More ad hominem attacks. Come on you can do it. That's all you have in your bag. But whatever you do, don't answer any of my questions that I have asked you over and over and over again. Just attack me. Show us your true colors Waggie. Continue being the joke of ET. You know what's funny Waggie. When you and I go at each others throats. Nobody ever gets your back. Ever think about that? Never. Now why do you think that is? Don't answer, just think about it.

#84     Jun 16, 2004
  5. Cheese

Cheese

It is .. but only when you are around.

#85     Jun 17, 2004
  6. Mav, why don't you do all of ET a favor and simply respond to things that you actually have KNOWLEDGE of.

#86     Jun 17, 2004
  7. Fortunately Enron had a Code of Ethic. What would it be if they didn't have any :p

"Principles of Human Rights" by Enron Booklet "Code of Ethics 2000"
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0130061enron3.html

#87     Mar 12, 2006
  8. You are sounding rather naive. Many in positions of power have these conversations illustrated in the opening post. If they can get away with it...they do. Its all about how to get the dollars most effectively. Nothing has changed before or after Enron in corporate cultures.

Life goes on...deal with it...Ethics?...Morals? ...Fairness? BaWaWaWaWa.... too funny.....no one thanks you...

Michael B.

P.S. Do you think if I do not produce profits for my investors that they would keep me?....gawd they would throw me out on the street in a heartbeat....I prefer to remain anonymous and if I met them on the street they would not know who I am...and I would not know who they are....

P.P.S. People in postions of power and money, only seek to keep increasing profits....as they grow, the challenge is to keep the yield going...Bill Gates has been able to grow yet another year...this guy is fascinating and stays ahead of the game...he has got a great collegue and college friend helping him too...

#88     Mar 12, 2006
  9. Cheese

Cheese

You are right, ElectricSavant.

Just semantics. What is salary? Well, hell, thats a
    bribe for services rendered to your employer.
    :)

#89     Mar 12, 2006