Enough of the "we inherited the deficit" crap

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cszulc, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Your post is a perfect example what kind of incredible damage Bush has done to this country. Because assholes like you actually have an argument.
    Also "fiscal responsibiliy" is just a "Republican line" for you isn't it? Fiscal responsibility has no more meaning for you does it dumbass? Because of people like you, in a perverted way, I wish Americans got a really strong dose of "redistributive policies".
    No words and nothing else but pain and pain again will straighten up idiots like you. STATE will deliver you can count on that.

#11     Aug 10, 2009
  2. Cesko

Cesko

That icing on the cake guaranteed no Democrat is going to eat the poison of the Republican line about fiscal responsibility.

Poison????? Are you out of your freaking mind?????
    Do you understand genius this is not about Republicans or Democrats but about your twisted mind?????

#12     Aug 10, 2009
  3. It's gamesmanship.
    Bush took the surplus and spent it on his constituencies.
    That taught the Dems a lifetime lesson. Whether I like it or not or whether I have a twisted mind or not is irrelevant. That is the current political situation. It is, now, also, the current economic situation. Not a whole lot anyone is going to be able to do about it unless the two parties come to a truce on this, and stick to it.
    That's not going to happen until there's a real crisis, on the order of an Argentine-style default. It's not a question of if, but when, at this point.
    Bush blew it, big time and repeatedly.

#13     Aug 10, 2009