Enough Is Enough!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by saliva, Sep 12, 2008.

1. For those homeowners who haven't already lost their homes, they're suffering from collapsing housing value.

For those shareholders whose stock haven't already gone kaput, they're suffering from negative return on investment.

For those who haven't already lost their jobs, they're suffering from the very likely prospective of getting axed tomorrow.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH THEIR MONEY! STOP SCREWING WITH OUR MONEY!

NO MORE BAILOUTS!

2. gnome

gnome

Duh! That's been the deal of the Fed since its creation in 1913. :mad:

3. Allen3

Allen3

I understand completely your frustration. I think you and I are out of the mainstream though. The US will be doing this to it’s people and the people of the world until it can’t anymore. There just isn't anywhere you can go. I guess all we can do is have eruptions of disgust every once in a while:mad: .

jim

4. I am not a conspiracy kind o' guy and with that being so, FWIW, have a read of this PD book by Eustace Mullins. There is the usual healthy dolop of anti-Semitism found in stuff like this, but cast that aside, pretend Rothschild was an Eskimo, or worse, a Canadian Eskimo and take from the book what your mind will allow.

lj

5. What has the interest rate cut done for the stock market, let alone for the housing market? Bear Stearns still managed to go under all the while its CEO lied through his teeth up to the day that it went belly up.

What then has Bearn Stearns done for the stock market, let alone for the housing market, other than the fact that it set a bad precedent for other failing companies like Lehman and the automakers to expect, or rather demand, a government bailout?

None of these solutions will do any good but only delay the inevitable. Actually, I believe it will only worsen and at the same time lengthen the problem.

6. I have a feeling that there will be an outburst of hell from the general public (ie. sound of fury) should there be a Lehman bailout. It's only been a week since the Fannie/Freddie bailout for crying out loud! Get ready for some popular uprising! :mad:

7. And only another week or two until the WM and AIG bailouts.

8. Wow, you're learning. About time.