Enough already! It's not random

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by kut2k2, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Logic cannot understand randomness.

#41     Mar 12, 2008
  2. Correct, then take the randomness out of the chart you are trading.

#42     Mar 12, 2008
  3. Earth shattering statement para, but how does that make you money in the markets.

You are what I call an upside down person.
    Firstly you make a statement, and then you expect the markets to obey.

Even the Fed cannot sustain this stunt.

regards
    f9

#43     Mar 12, 2008
  4. This is an asanine argument to have and keep having and a real waste of time. Who gives a shit if it is random or not. All that matters is if you can make money. The rest is bullshit and why does convincing some else to think like you matter. I guess if you are not making money then ACADEMIC discussions are perfect for all of you.

I find it fascinating that people here want to quote academics who never traded as some authority on randomness or non-random.

Those who argue so strongly must have a deficiency somewhere in your lives such that you need to feel right about something or you are making no money and need to justify it somehow.

Stop screwing around with bullshit and learn how to trade. I could less whether the market is random or not random or whatever any ACADEMIC thinks, just like a Professor could care less what I think (someone who does not teach) the best method to teach students.

You guys need to grow up and stop the bullshit of my dick is bigger than yours. No one here has said anything relevant to making money.

All investing is taking past data and making guesstimates on future direction whether it be fundamental or technical analysis and that is all that matters.

How useless is talk of coin flipping. Markets can be manipulated, real coins cannot so leave the coins in your pocket where they belong.

Before you get mad at me, I am just telling it like it is and I do not have a dog in this random fight, it does not matter to me. I trade and make money. I am not special plenty people here trade and make money and one reason is we stop arguing over childish nonesense and focus on our own skills.

#44     Mar 12, 2008

5. Mike you are trying to kill an entertaining thread.

regards
    f9

#45     Mar 12, 2008
  6. You are right, my apologies.

Carry on my wayward sons.. :D

#46     Mar 12, 2008
  7. :D :D :D
    Always a realist coming to spoil the party.
    :D :D :D

#47     Mar 12, 2008
  8. No problems, apologies accepted.

You are watching the formation of a perfect circle on this thread.

Give or take a few insults that are steadily building as we speak.

It is a stellar moment, seldom seen outside ET.

regards
    f9

#48     Mar 12, 2008
  9. I beg forgiveness... I should be purged... I should be arrested... I have betrayed my Brother Numsi... I do not deserve to walk the earth..

#49     Mar 12, 2008
  10. 49 posts under your belt, it is an easy mistake to make, but you have been warned .. a yellow card this time, next time the dreaded red.

ET is a secret code for "elite fragile ego"

There is the odd trader hanging around here ... "odd" been the operative word.

regards
    f9

#50     Mar 12, 2008