Engineer looking to make a career change into trading (PART II)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by sneakoner, May 18, 2011.

1. ammo

ammo

you have to have a gamblers death wish to switch over and then be hard pressed to give it up,nuts,if your sane ,stay with your job,if not ,go for it

#131     Jun 11, 2011

2. Thank you for your response. I was looking for this type of feedback, instead of the usual pessimism (although I understand the importance of the latter as well).

It sounds like you've had a long road but you've reached the point where many dream to be. Fortunately I don't have any wife or kids. Unfortunately, work is picking up and I'm getting fewer free time. My only wish was to begin this journey earlier.

#132     Jun 12, 2011
  3. Crowsfeet

Crowsfeet

For the record...I have worked with the Spread Professor, and can report having a very good experience. His training is far to advanced for someone just starting out in the markets. I have been in the business for over 15 years now and was able to easily verify his credentials. I agree with you that there are a lot of people that prey on guys looking to do whatever it takes to make it as a professional trader. But every now and then you will come across a true Gem like The Spread Professor that is looking to give back or pay it forward to guys like you and me.

#133     Jun 14, 2011
  4. Splat

Splat

I would suggest to the OP not to take up any service or educator who cant verify his credentials by showing either his or his students' performance statements. From experience, ignore anyone who says they only teach or refuses to show their records.

#134     Jun 14, 2011
  5. bone

bone

Let me state for the record that the OP and myself had a private conversation three weeks ago, the result of which was my determination that he did not have an adequate experience level for me to do him any good. I do not and have not taken virgin traders as clients. As another client stated in a post elsewhere, my techniques are somewhat advanced and are best exploited by an experienced trader. Again, I turn down alot more interested parties than I eventually end up taking on as a client. OP is just one case in point.

#135     Jun 14, 2011
  6. i can co-sign this.

#136     Jun 14, 2011