Enetspeculation?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ctrader, May 9, 2002.

1. Try elocal, I have been using them for a few weeks now and am very satisfied. They accept Canadian accounts.

#11     May 9, 2002
  2. Why deal with some potential scam outfit like this when you can deal with a real broker AND pay less commission. Their site says they charge about $5 a side, thats more than real broker charges.

Plus they can take your all money at any time and refuse to give it back. How are you going to get it back? Travel to Uruguay, knock on their door (if you can find it), and ask them to give it back? And good luck getting the Uruguay police to help you get it back, they are probably in business with these guys.

#12     May 9, 2002
  3. Yeah, just too many factors working against you with a bucket shop. This is the same thing as gambling.

#13     May 10, 2002
  4. wkc

wkc

I got envolvede with this company and now cant reach online......does anybody know their email or if they are still on line????.............thanks.....asap please

#14     Jan 5, 2004
  5. m1njoroge

m1njoroge

Now I see everyone is making scary about enetspeculation. Am speaking as someone who has traded with enetspeculation for well over 3 years. I have made money and I have withdrawn. If you have never traded with them, don't try to be smart and make scary recommendations.

Scared money never wins. Real traders don't overprotect there money

#15     Jul 21, 2005
  6. Quah

Quah

LMAO. This must be the quote of the year.

Real traders trade at real brokers, they don't play games.

#16     Jul 21, 2005
  7. There are never any Guarantees....in Trading.

#17     Jul 21, 2005
  8. m1njoroge

m1njoroge

After all is said and done, enetspeculation offers a simplistic low risk and low capital opportunity for both novice and experienced traders. Trading knowledge is more profound and valueless.

#18     Jul 21, 2005
  9. milstar

milstar

Gentlemen

Some alternative "bucketshop" www.betonmarkets.com

But from author experience with paper game ,"bollinger based
    filtr"can be adjusted ,after that quote of BRCDE in time of order expiration would different from Archipelago/Datek until 5-10 % .
    Last year that was atleast 3-time .
    This year not observed ,but time of observation is low today

#19     Jul 22, 2005
  10. realtor

realtor

I have an acquaintance that used enetspeculation. He used emini charts and they use the big contract, so there were some discrepancies (not in his favor). Also, the commission per trade compared to the risk was excessive. They give you $10 profit/risk per emini point, last I heard. Don't remember what the commission was.

#20     Oct 22, 2005