End the Swift Trade debate once and for all

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maxprofit$, Jun 4, 2005.

What do you think about Swift?

1. They suck! A big bunch of morons! I hate them to death!

16 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Lot of bad but at least they gave me a shot!

22 vote(s)
    42.3%
  3. I sucked at trading, but it's THEIR fault!

3 vote(s)
    5.8%
  4. Best firm i've ever worked for!

11 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. Is it really a bad firm? Just answer the poll.

No matter the arguments now, democracy will give the final verdict!

For the record i don't like them but am still grateful for the opportunity to learn about the markets.

2. why wouldnt a poll be conducted as to which canadian PROP firm is the best(price, service ,
    training,software).dont you think this would be more helpful then this useless poll that has zero added value to its members.
    swift trade
    genesis (jms capital in canada)
    trade winds
    Golden market management
    refco
    quest trade
    bright

3. Why don't you add one more option in the poll. Here it is...

#5) Nobody forced me to trade there, but I did....and now I want to blame the firm because I didn't make money.

BTW, I never heard of Swift trading outside of EliteTrader so I have no opinion of them whatsoever. I'm just tired of people bashing their old firms because of their own trading failures.

4. I agree Momo has alot more value added in his suggestion to rank the prop firms in Canada. Because Swift for one may not even be around in 6 weeks. Maybe we could even rank those that allow traders to take EOD / daily positions, few that there are.

5. mnx

mnx

well seeing as you guys aren't really taking action, I'll create the poll.

it'll be up in a few, seems things have slowed for me early today...

mnx

6. My goal is not to make a pool with value added. Geez..... Do we have to have a purpose to everything we do??? :D