End Of Wallstreet As We Knew It

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by EMRGLOBAL, Nov 22, 2010.

1. With the raid on two key funds today and the soon to be public release of Inside trading, the biggest since the history of the market, the "Average Joe" will shun the US STOCK market like a dirty needle from a Drug Clinic.

In fact, Volume has been on the decline due to the crises and with this breaking news, the Negitive Stigma...which is approprate for the STOCK MARKET due to the corruption and manipulation, will have long lasting psychological effects.

Traders will soon feel the brunt of low volume, volititlity and trading against each other with out the "Easy wins" that came from great volume, and amature participation.

to quote a famous Player. "Your either on the inside or your on the outside"

End of Story.

2. Im not even sure why insider trading is illegal.

3. My first reaction to the "inside trading" news is that old guards in Wall Street are trying to get rid of competition. :D

4. EPrado

EPrado

You have been whining about the end of trading since you failed and your sorry ass left the biz. Give it a rest. Another insider trading story isn't going to change a thing. I know you wish deep down that trading would end....newsflash......it isn't.

Stick to cold calling people from your apartment.

5. Because it puts a value on private information, allowing people who have that information to unfairly capitalize on it. Like a CEO who shorts his company only to drive it (or have it driven) into the ground next week.

6. pspr

pspr

7. With the raid on two key funds today and the soon to be public release of Inside trading, the biggest since the history of the market, the "Average Joe" will shun the US STOCK market like a dirty needle from a Drug Clinic."

Wonderful news. Perhaps then valuations will fall and we will see better prices for well managed companies and a higher earnings yield. I can't wait.