End of the world!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 30, 2009.

1. That's great it starts with an earthquake birds and
    snakes an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid. Eye of a hurricane listen to yourself churn world
    serves its own needs dummy serve your own needs

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
    -R.E.M.

:D

2. Yeah i bet you spend 6 hours per day watching edward currents videos. He has a very bad understanding of theology and you really have to ask yourself. Why does he spend all his time making these videos? I mean with what he comes up with it HAS to be a full time job to him.

3. i dont know but it is entertaining exposing the stupidity of bible thumpers.
    look at you. you provide a constant source of entertainment on this site.

4. The end of the world would be the logical conclusion to come to based on these events..........

It has nothing to do with shifting faults in the Pacific, that's for sure....

5. "The fool says in his heart, there is no God."

6. the superstitious man uses his emotional need to believe to over ride the evidence he sees around him. the educated man says. i am guided by my ability to use reason to look at the evidence and make a judgement. the fact that there has never been a shred of evidence found that would point to any god has to be what i base my decision on.
    Beliefs should be a search for truth and understanding, not denying reality so you can have faith in a compendium of books written by unknown authors over hundreds and hundreds of years complied much later by other fallible men, as 100% literally correct. That is a faith that is truly blind
    The very concept of faith is an insult to human intelligence. If you take something on faith, you are in effect saying, "I don't need evidence, facts, or logic. Evidence is worthless, facts are for ninnies, logic is nonsense. I'll believe whatever I want even if reality overwhelmingly shows that it's just not true."

7. LOL :D

#10     Sep 30, 2009