End of the road...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CartelTrader, Aug 21, 2002.

1. remind anyone of a nancy reagan commercial?:D

#21     Aug 21, 2002
  2. Ditch

Ditch

Guys, if you want to visit Amsterdam and have some fun, drop me a line and I'l l be glad to show you around.:D

Ditch

#22     Aug 21, 2002
  3. My friend and I, who works for Delta, traveled to Amsterdam for three days before moving on to London. I have to say that, without a doubt, it was the BEST vacation of my life. It beat South Beach, Miami, too.

You can pretty much find anything you want in Amsterdam. Actually, we went to a few coffee-shops that had menus for various forms of weed. We just ordered some of the best "black widow" brand and smoked up most of the day and night. We then walked to the Red Light District.

The Red Light District is like the wild-west of everything you could imagine. You'll often find drug-dealers sizing you out and following you around to try and get you to purchase some drugs. We even had one throw some cocaine in our hands and told us it was a free sample. My friend and I didn't do any because the weed was plenty. If you are the scared and timid type, you may want to go with a group of friends because, especially late at night, it can get pretty scary around that area, especially near the park.

Anyway, the Red Light district is filled with just about every type of woman you can think of. Black, white, asian, thick, thin, short, tall -- you name it, they have it. Some rooms have two women working in tandem as well.

Also, it appears they segregate races to various blocks. So one block will have a blacks, another block will have asians, etc.

Just about the only thing these girls know how to say is, "100 guilder, suck you, f*** you" .... a guilder running around US .52 cents. Unfortunately, they probably use the euro now, so no more of that expression. :( But I mean ... for $10 worth of weed, you can get higher than you've ever been and then top it off with a $25 bj.

The sex shows are also very interesting -- but be careful. If those seats are empty in the front of the stage, it is for a reason (my friend and I found out the hard way). The women will literally jump down off the stage ... walk around, pick a guy and throw him on the stage and do "crazy things to him."

I was that guy -- she threw me on the stage, took my shirt off, made me lie down and then proceeded to write, "bad boy" in english on my chest using a felt point marker. Guess what she was using to hold the marker? (Hint: She was using her legs to write with).

If anyone wants more information about Amersterdam, feel free to contact me.

It is wildness unlike any other!

aphexcoil

#23     Aug 21, 2002
  4. Ditch

Ditch

You call that wild? Just your ordinary tourist stuff.:p

#24     Aug 21, 2002
  5. Ditch,

Do you live in the Netherlands? I want to go back for a week and check out Rotterdam, too. If you live there, lets go smoke up and talk about trading strategies, and then you can show me the best clubs to go to ... to find some nice Dutch a$$. ;-)

aphie

#25     Aug 21, 2002
  6. Ditch

Ditch

Aphie,

I've lived in Rotterdam for many years. You're on, man.

Ditch

#26     Aug 21, 2002
  7. Where were you born. That is so cool. If I could do it right now, I'd pack up and move there. Such a beautiful country.

aphie

#27     Aug 21, 2002
  8. Ditch

Ditch

I was born 10 miles from R'dam. Some dude on ET summed up the pos of Holland: beer, weed, women and... TAX-FREE TRADING.
    What does a trader want more?

Ditch

#28     Aug 21, 2002
  9. jem

jem

tax free trading? How does that happen my wife's family is from Holland. We live in San Diego, is there an angle I should know about. Like what if I were trading my wife's grandmothers account? Could she split profits with me and her money would be tax free to her?

#29     Aug 21, 2002
  10. good story dude..i actually read the whole thing. :)

later

#30     Aug 21, 2002