End of the road...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CartelTrader, Aug 21, 2002.

1. These guys hit the nail on the head: it's not the end of the road, but just the beginning. To me learning how to trade really is a craft that can be honed, by slowly whittling away at bad habits one by one until you achieve consistency and profitability. If you find yourself making the same mistakes over and over, don't be discouraged: the market is actually teaching you something valuable here -- write down that lesson, practice that lesson until you know it by heart, then take the next step and do the opposite for making profits. I've accumulated about 10 "golden rules" to trade by, most of which are pretty obvious, but I read these rules every morning before I trade, cuz its always that one time you slip from your discipline that usually wipes out the majority of your hard work.

Just my .02

#11     Aug 21, 2002
  2. rs7

rs7

Here ya go!

Greenhouse
    Tolstraat 91 (673 74 30).
    One of the best in town, according to the jury of the Cannabis Cup. It has won several awards, so worth the detour from city centre. Greenhouse is a coffeeshop on two levels, with an upstairs pool room, and a colorful interior with beautiful mosaics throughout. Relaxed atmosphere and good food, for a coffeeshop at least.
    Open daily 10am-1am (2am weekends).

Greenhouse Namaste
    Waterlooplein 345 (622 54 99).
    For those not able or willing to make the trek to the Greenhouse in the Tolstraat they've opened a smaller branch on the Waterlooplein. Wonderful, bizarre 'spiritual' interior. Large outside terrace with a good view of the Amstel river, the Waterlooplein and city hall.
    Open daily 9am-1am (2am weekends).

Homegrown Fantasy
    Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 87a
    (627 56 83).
    One of the largest selections of marijuana in Amsterdam, most of it Dutch in origin, hence the 'homegrown'. Very relaxed atmosphere and a nice sidewalk terrace.
    Open 9am-midnight (1am weekends).

#12     Aug 21, 2002
  3. xtrader

xtrader

marijuana and trading, the relationship...

ha ha ha

the two best moments in trading -

1. when you know how to make money

2. when you quit or longer are required to trade daily

#13     Aug 21, 2002
  4. aphie-

I suddenly don't feel much like trading anymore. thx.
    Now, who do I ask for at the Delta Ticket counter?

-momo

#14     Aug 21, 2002
  5. Depends where you are going and what city you are flying out of -- are you going to Amsterdam, too?

Maybe I should just organize a "Traders in Amsterdam" vacation for all of us?

aphie

#15     Aug 21, 2002
  6. Maybe I should just organize a "Traders in Amsterdam" vacation for all of us?

aphie [/B][/QUOTE]

As long as the wild time with those cute European girls and the smokeys are included.:cool:

#16     Aug 21, 2002
  7. Go for the smaller, non-chain Greenhouse. On the right when you cross the first canal behind Dam square. Killer hash + outrageous bud, and the only ones in town who are set up to test for the presence of chemical fertilizers, pesticides etc. in the ganj, as well as THC levels. For their own products, they follow organic growing methods geared to improve the safety of long-term use. They also serve beer.

#17     Aug 21, 2002
  8. that this thread may contain some of the most useful information I have come across in ET! :D :D

#18     Aug 21, 2002
  9. "Killer hash + outrageous bud, and the only ones in town who are set up to test for the presence of chemical fertilizers, pesticides etc."

anyone who would chance doing something like this isnt very smart.life is short.dont do things to make it shorter and that you will regret later.

#19     Aug 21, 2002
  10. Chance doing what? Smoking pot in Amsterdam? What are you talking about?

#20     Aug 21, 2002