End of Days

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Feb 21, 2011.

1. In a nutshell... who cares about what happens over there.
    Do you think they would cry one tear if the same thing was going on in the US or Canada or UK? Nope. The only reason the US sticks its big nose in is because they smell oil and money. These people are always protesting about one thing or another, even when they move to western countries it's the same, they always feel they are being oppressed in some way, always looking for an excuse for their own misfailings. Okay its bad over there, but why do they protest in western countries also then? Telling us how bad it is when they live here.

Let us not forget about the mass looting that is going on as a result of this or the fact that a female journalist was kidnapped and sexually abused. Do the 'protestors' blame their governments for that too? All in all this life is just a game, you should only be scared to die if your a bad person, because if your a good person and die you'll end up in a better place.

And no, don't give women the position of presidents, you give a woman a bit of power and she'll turn into a Little Hitler:D

#11     Feb 21, 2011
  2. nitro

nitro

I heard two fighter pilots, instead of firing on their brethren, took off as if they were going to their mission of murder, then defected to a neighboring country and asked for asylum!!!!!!! :cool:

One thing, imagine how that plays out! Two war planes over hostile air space!!! To hear the conversation with the ground tower! Then to see a squadron of fighters coming at them! They must have known they could die. Oh man, the courage...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6E-fQ57U8qY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6E-fQ57U8qY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

#12     Feb 21, 2011
  3. nitro

nitro

Oil is too cheap by at least $50. That has become increasingly obvious to me. One wonders if these middle eastern and northern african countries were not run by these "princes" and tyrants that are dogs on leashes of the US and western countries in general, what the price of oil really would be.

Mark my words, oil to $125 in six months or less. If gold is $1400, oil should be $200.

#13     Feb 21, 2011
  4. how about we use less oil and let the bastards starve?

You are posting too soon after your last post. Try again in a few minutes.

#14     Feb 21, 2011
  5. ammo

ammo

#15     Feb 21, 2011
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Get ready for a HUGE second dip if oil goes beyond 100+

Our economy cannot handle oil prices the way they are today, get oil to $125 a barrel and over $4.00 at the pump and watch how quick this economy turns south.

#16     Feb 21, 2011
  7. kashirin

kashirin

Depression is not really that bad thing
    US have enough food, housing and TV shows
    Public transportation will have another chance
    Maybe even Bernanke will be fired
    All will be fine

#17     Feb 21, 2011
  8. Thankful to be an American. Kudos to those individuals in those countries fighting for their freedoms. This is how it's supposed to happen...i.e., not like Iraq.

I hope the world doesn't allow this Ghadafi bastard to massacre thousands of "his" people.

#18     Feb 22, 2011
  9. The USA's role as the economic leader of the world is already in massive decline...
    "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries."

Revelation 17:1...

The Bible's prophecies center mainly around Israel. The current events could easily lead to a situation where the superpowers move into the region to claim a stake of the new reality. Bible prophecy speaks of the battle of Armageddon in which a 200 million man army from the East(China), a great Army from Gog and Magog (old Soviet Union), modern Babylon (USA), and other armies face in a final battle .

There is a quickening happening now, and the entire Biblical region is under some of the greatest upheaval in history.... add this to worst economic crisis in history, and it is not a stretch that we are entering the tribulation foretold by the Hebrew prophets.

#19     Feb 22, 2011
  10. Upheavals have happened throughout world history. I'm not going to agree with everyone saying that this is the end of the world...but the way that things are changing so fast, there must be something to the winter solstice of 2012. I'm not a Mayan prophecy kind of guy, but there certainly appears to be a new awakening occurring around the world. Change is upon us. I'm still bullish until the uptrend is violated and then we'll see how deep the pullback actually is when it comes. My guess is 4-8%.

#20     Feb 22, 2011