End of Days

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Feb 21, 2011.

1. nitro

nitro

"Libya fighter jets attack protesters in Tripoli"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41700027/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/?gt1=43001

This is unacceptable, and that the world can look on and turn their heads leads to the kind of murders that Hitler unleashed on the world.

Congratulations France, you sold these very fighters to these murderers. I wonder if you can ask for them back? No question in my mind, first nuclear warhead (other than Hiroshima and Nagasaki) detonates somewhere in the middle east.

Shame.

2. nitro

nitro

"The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: " Revelation 14:6-10

3. Yes, it's appalling. And there are also Apache (i.e. US) helicopters killing Libyan protesters...

And don't forget the US helicopters, planes and drones that massacre whole villages in Afganistan and Pakistan ...

4. It is really terrible, they are gunning them down like mad from choppers, I watched on Al jazeerah these guys from another city tried to go on the road to tripoli to join in the protests and they got bombed.

11 soldiers have been executed in tripoli for refusing to fire on protestors.

:eek:

5. I was thinking the same thing nitro back when we had all those earthquakes. Now this. Matthew 24:6-7 “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nations, and kingdom against kingdom”

6. Larson

Larson Guest

I like the part of Revelation where it says "the military commanders will hide in the mountains" from God's wrath.

7. As a masonic Jew, I would say this is nothing near the End of Times.

What this is, Islam taking advantage of a Week US. This is also our foreign affairs blowing up in our face, the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER OBAMA AS A FAILURE, INFLATION OF AGI's and ENERGY and
    the Hijacking by the 12th Iman believers to speed up the "Chaos" to bring the return of Mohammad.

The end of times is 1000x worse than what we are seeing. Not to say that the 6 Arab nations that are on fire isn't bad.

What we are seeing is a Revolution....in the Islamic world that may end up as a re-birth for democracy or full ISLAMIC Dictatorship. We have no idea what the out come will be at this present time.

End of Times...no. World War No. War that will crush and destroy much of the Middle East...possible. Depends if Israel is attacked.

8. Agreed - I'm torn though about the US imposing our beliefs on other countries. I totally agree there are basic human rights, but at the same time it's hard to respect other cultures where sometimes their beliefs violate what I would consider basic human rights.

9. Larson

Larson Guest

Did you mean to say "messianic jew"? Because I have never heard of a "masonic jew"?

I pretty much agree though, this ain't nothing compared to what is coming.

10. Handle123

Handle123

The U.S. can't police the world, we often go where we have no business to go. But so many do not understand what is really going on, often times we go in the secure our way of life as in energy. And for what, people have been killing each other since mankind has started, our involvement will usually make it worse. I am too, appalled of "leaders" killing their own people, but how are we any different? We had a civil war and it only made us stronger and yet, travel down south and the Confederate flag still waves in the minds of others.

We sell weapontry and nuclear to others so they will give us or others energy or basic human rights, then in the end, they use it for bad purposes. Also, so many say we should go in and fight, those who cry the loudest don't have sons and daughters to lose, if you feel that strongly that "we" need to do something, hop on a plane and go risk YOUR life.

I think if all countries were lead by women, there would be hardly any wars. They are nearer and dearer to their children than men.

But one thing for sure, crude will be going up up up and could end the stock market from rising, greater unemployment and possibly depression, we are due.

#10     Feb 21, 2011
    beginner66 likes this.