End of Days Roundtable

Discussion in 'Trading' started by William Rennick, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Fellas I’ve been tossing and turning all night over this.. I’ve barracaded myself into the secure trading bunker located deep in the bowels of Rennick Manor. With trembling hand I relay my thoughts. Yesterdays sell off was the third 360 point decline since Oct.19 th. I believe was fulfillment of biblical prophecy. First I pose a question, what are the odds that the last big sell offs all land on this 360, or three sixes number 3 times in a row? Answer, the odds are off the chart. The good Book says “Let he who is wise interpret the meaning of this number”. The occurance of these numbers is the Omen that AntiChrist has stepped onto the scene. So who is he, and where. First I believe he is a younger man. Both Anderson Cooper and Timmay, have Mr.Spock like features but lack the intellect and gravitas to be AntiChrist. There is one new man on the scene who I believe is the evil Jesus, I shall now make my case;

A) he is young
    B)he resembles Jesus
    C)he is using mass communications
    D)he is using hypnotism
    E)he appeared at the exact time the 360 losses are occurring
    F)to mimic Jesus, his best friend is a harlot

So who is this man of perdition, this man of pure evil who is prophesied bring on Armageedon.
    Gentlemen I present the sloppy Bar scene guy on the Fox Business Chanel. I have seen first hand this guy in action. This Tuesday he used the Harlot’s big boobs to first hypnotize , then he mass communicated instructions for his followers to sell their positions, causing yesterdays sell off. I have already informed the Vatican of my discovery. They have a special ops unit to deal with this. Their efforts will fail though, for it is written. I have posted this with great personal risk. If I get shishkabobed by a rouge spear in front of a Church you’ll know I was right. Take care my friends.

Rennick out
    :cool:

2. Bill,

I need some pics of the Harlet. I don't get fox business on Dish Network....

3. That would indeed be a good passage, but I don't think it's in the Book. I suppose it can count as "Rennick's translation" of Genesis 41:39: “Since God has revealed the meaning of the dreams to you, clearly no one else is as intelligent or wise as you are."

:)

4. Modesty prevented me from posting the original text, but thanks Pal.:D

5. What about Anderson Cooper 360? :D

RoughTrader