End of day software with screener for stocks/etf's

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by brownsfan019, May 16, 2007.

1. aok (or anyone else using SF): first, thanks for the recommendation. SF is a great looking software at a really low price. For the EOD trader/investor, it's nice.

One question - is there a way one you sign up so that when you annotate your charts (lines, text, arrows, etc.) to save that? Does SF automatically do that for you or do you have to do something to save your work? Just wondering b/c I am still on the free thing and don't see this option.

Thanks.

#11     May 22, 2007
  2. Aok

Aok

BrownsFan,

I dont think so but Im not certain. Never tried it.

Maybe in version 2.0 because the charts are upgraded. I know that you can annotate in both.

Perhaps in a watchlist. I'll try it and see.

You can also get a definitive answer in either the forums or emailing admin.

#12     May 23, 2007
  3. I emailed them Monday, but no response yet. I don't think you can get on the forums until you purchase the software. Was just wondering.

#13     May 23, 2007
  4. Here is what the support email said regarding lines, annotations, etc remaining on the charts:

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. At the current time, the chart
    lines/annotations can not be retrieved for future use. With
    StockFetcher 2.0 you can take a snapshot of the chart, but
    unfortunately at this time it is not possible to re-access those
    settings.

This is a feature we are looking to add in a future release.

--------------------

Not a deal breaker for me based on how I trade, but could be important if you draw trendlines, support/resistance, etc. That would be a pain to redraw every day.

#14     May 23, 2007