End of day rally

Discussion in 'Trading' started by inks2002, Sep 18, 2008.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

no trading for me tomm....this is tooo much

#11     Sep 18, 2008
  2. dsq

dsq

i was long in the morning and down about 2k market reversed and i got out even...went short and was down 2k in no time then got out even...A gruelling day...i stopped traging after i got out with my ass intact...had i just kept my longs i would have been up3k....vz and t...

#12     Sep 18, 2008
  3. "todays action formed a market bottom..."

No it didn't.:)

#13     Sep 18, 2008
  4. This is by far, the longest week I can EVER remember.

#14     Sep 18, 2008

5. No fucking kidding.

#15     Sep 18, 2008
  6. Should have been around in 1987.... now that was a long week.

#16     Sep 18, 2008
  7. NoDoji

NoDoji

The one problem I used to have with PowerE*tradePro was it would act as if my connection had terminated and I'd have to restart. This was very rare, but annoying to say the least. What I do now each weekend per the steps they've walked me through in the past is delete all the Java temp files, do standard system maintenance (disk cleanup, defrag, etc), and delete the *.cfg file with your user ID. Then restart and open your page layout, because the generic one will open. Haven't had a problem since.

#17     Sep 18, 2008
  8. I was a mortgage officer at that time LOL. Had my own approval limits. Then became a real estate appraiser :D

#18     Sep 18, 2008
  9. Perpectly predictable. Read RFT's post's here and on his blog. The problem is that you will not believe it.

Today you could have got in at around 1625 in the NDX elevator when it was coming down before it headed up to above 1700!

But people would not believe it as it is the nature of a bottom. I posted at various forums live, and I was called a mockey/idiots/etc. (I was insulted for instance at the link below).

http://dealbreaker.com/2008/09/morgan-stanley-in-talks-with-c.php

#19     Sep 18, 2008
  10. Thanks. I'll definitely clean up the Java temp files. I'm lazy and forget to do that shit.

There are a host of little issues I have, but I'll leave that for another forum.

#20     Sep 18, 2008