End of day data

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by sussex, Dec 16, 2002.

1. sussex

sussex

Anyone able to recommend an 'end of day data' package for futures, including commodities and forex along with US and Euro stocks?
    I use Esignal for realtime data but not sure if the EOD package is too restrictive {limits on when you can view data, max. 500 stocks etc}. They will not allow a trial either.
    Thank you inadvance

2. I use NAQ for my EOD data. I've been using them for a few years now. The prices on this link are in Canadian, so it will be cheaper if you're in the U.S.

http://www.naq.com/eodservice_$.asp

3. H2O

H2O

4. Is Prophet.net or Naq.com able to create back-adjusted continuous futures contracts as CSI is capable of doing? Thanks.

5. I have been doing the same kind of research and I came to the following:

Dial Data, if you need european stocks

Quote Plus, if you only need european futures.

Both have US stocks and futures.

6. sussex

sussex

Thanks for all your reply.
    I am going to give naq.com a try for futures data, it is considerably cheaper than elsewhere and it will hopefully do {richtrader has no doubt benefited}. I am also going to try TC2000 for US stocks, I've been inpressed with the trial and they are offering a half price deal for 8 months - 'till 6/1/03.
    I already have a Uk stocks provider and although this will not offer Euro stocks it will do for now, as my main focus is the S&P.