Ency

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pumpanddumper, Jun 16, 2007.

1. is gonna plummet hard Monday once it resumes trading on its bad FDA news (again). The question is how hard and how fast and whether to make a dead cat bounce play? Or just stay far far away...

CC at 8am reassuring longs and everything is "okay". Will be interesting to watch the action....

2. Funny. I was watching this company when it was @ 4.22, i was going to buy it but had a problem with my broker. Long story short, the next day it was up more the .60 and i wasn't in it. I read a article on yahoo from thestreet.com and they were saying many of the pros predicted it will not get approved by the FDA.

3. In at 2 and out at 2.25. Left some money on the table. Nice bounce as expected.

4. Kasparp

Kasparp

Pretty nice drop today

bounce up or stay down for awhile ?

5. Yeah, was a lot of fun watching that pre-market. Think it hit as low as 1.50. I even listened to the conference call BS. All I heard from CEO was blah, blah, blah...and just concentrated on the price movement.

I feel bad for longs in that POS as it will be dead money for awhile and not see 4 and change for a few months, maybe more. I know the feeling, I'm a bagholder of AVNR for example. Didn't get out fast enough...

I'm sure a lot of gamblers took a chance Friday hoping for an approval for the US as they have approved Thelin in Canada recently and Europe. You know, a DNDN like open of 200%...well no dice this time. On to the next whore biotech...don't get married to these stocks.