Employers in U.S. Cut 533,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Rises to 6.7%

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Daal, Dec 5, 2008.

1. richrf, I have to say, Going long, well, is the best risk/reward that i see. Of course the heat gets hot in the kitchen but it makes sense. Look at some of the key Blue Chips and their levels.

So, I agree with you on this....Blood is in the streets at all levels and getting long Oil, Equities, Gold, (not bonds) are great plays, as I am doing it. But the bottom is not in IMHO.

As far as Obama...Mr Robin Hood will not be able to Rob guys like me until 2011, when BUSH's tax cuts end. So, until then, I'm trying to make record quarters, in reference to my income ,so I can keep as much of it as I can.

#31     Dec 5, 2008
  2. richrf

richrf

I have no idea where the bottom is. I have plenty of cash in reserve, to handle any breakouts to the downside. But you and I are in agreement that the risk/reward is heavily biased towards a Bull trade at this time.

As for Obama, I would like him to increase taxes 100% on the thieves and scam artists who took my money, gave it away to other scam artists, made tons of money in the process, and left me and other average folks holding the bag. 90% tax on the top 1% sits well with me.

#32     Dec 5, 2008
  3. You're too blind to even see why I made that comment.

As for your "bull market", lol, you may get one. Zimbabwe style.

#33     Dec 5, 2008
  4. LOL wow, the comedy just does not stop.

I think I know who stock_turder's father is.

#34     Dec 5, 2008
  5. richrf

richrf

I want you to know that I feel you pain.

#35     Dec 5, 2008
  6. My pain? I don't trade paper anymore, only physicals.

#36     Dec 5, 2008
  7. richrf

richrf

:) Pops has lots of bucks here. Let's do some trading.

#37     Dec 5, 2008
  8. If you really were around in the 1970s, I am amazed you have survived this long. You must live a very sheltered life, cause in the real world, you wouldn't last long.

A positive close and end day rally in a bear market, omg, who would have thought. That NEVER happens.

Bear markets have the most vicious uptrends, if you were a real trader, you would know that. Sharp rallies and uptrends are common, this positive close is nothing in comparison.

But calling the bull market, thinking everything fine & dandy cause of savior Obama, ROFL. You probably will see a bull market, Zimbabwe style. Doubt you even know what that means.

#38     Dec 5, 2008
  9. dhpar

dhpar

bull market is a bull market especially when you trade on leverage - that's what richrf is saying.
    who cares if avalanche of money is behind it. so stfu newbie - i see you registered just 5 days ago and already spill shit around.

#39     Dec 5, 2008

10. yet american malls are full. You can not find parking at any time of the day.

american women account for less than 2% of the worlds population. yet buy more than 30% of the junk manufactured in chinese sweat shops.

enough time to spend all week in the mall buying junk with money the family does not have. Yet no time to make sure the kids are brought up correctly.

american society and value system is imploding from within.

#40     Dec 5, 2008