Employer Fires 22 People Because Obama Won

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 8, 2012.

1. jem

jem

the next few years will be interesting.

#11     Nov 8, 2012
  2. Operative word is dubious I think, and agree Jem.

Just wondered which charity, don't need anything further, just interested. And, thank you.

We'll try again in the future.

I think you're in CA, what do you think about prop 38? Does that affect you?

#12     Nov 8, 2012
  3. id be willing to bet over half the people that got a pay cut voted for obama.

enjoy.

#13     Nov 8, 2012
  4. duh, over half the people voted for the winner. What's your point?

#14     Nov 8, 2012
  5. my point is elections have consequences, slowly dummies will learn.

#15     Nov 8, 2012
  6. They didn't in 2000 and 2004, and then in 2008 they were able to stop the decline, and in 2012 they overwhelmingly voted for progress. We'll have to see if the Rep's will allow good things to happen.

#16     Nov 8, 2012
  7. a pay cut is progress? :p

[​IMG]

#17     Nov 8, 2012
  8. jem

jem

the name of the charity is CRS... I paid them 200 and I even agreed to 20 a month after that.

http://crs.org/facts-at-a-glance/

i dont like any ballots our incompetent legislature should legislate. apparently the dems were against that prop as well.

I have not idea how it will effect us... sacramento lies its ass off on everything.

for instance the one the gov supported, which was supposed to help schools will really just go towards more spending.

#18     Nov 8, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

It's too bad Romney didn't make job losses and paycuts because of ObamaCare an issue in the debates.

#19     Nov 8, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Suddenly I have to pay $80.00 per paycheck for my Blue Cross policy (it was fully paid for previously), my doctor visit basic co-payment increased from $20.00 to $40.00 and Blue Cross stopped covering any prescription that is not generic. I take a blood pressure medication that has no generic equivalent so I pay about $90.00 per month. Also Blue Cross suddenly won't cover many lab tests so when I asked for a PSA test a few months back I got a bill for about $200.00.

If these changes are a result of Obamacare then the ACA is already costing me some money.

#20     Nov 8, 2012