Employed Black Middle-Class Mechanic Kills Three WHITES in Robberies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Feb 26, 2006.

1. 40 %!!!!

17%!!!!

37%!!!!

61%!!!!

all those black bastards!!!

100%!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

what a fucking joke

#51     Feb 26, 2006
  2. Pabst

Pabst

Poetic stuff Nik but by your own admission you're aware that those cute black kids are hearing from their mother about the evils of "whitey", listening to gangsta rap and being influenced by the older brothers of their friends. I speak the truth. You know one reason why real estate is expensive in U.S. cities? Because half the areas in those cities scare whites away from living there. Why's Manhattan so pumped? Because to whites, ALL of the Bronx, half of Brooklyn and even parts of Queens (Rockaways ect) are off limits. How is it possible that a neighborhood become 100% black? Shouldn't guys like you and Z10 be clambering to live there?

#52     Feb 26, 2006
  3. Clamoring.

Now I know you're just trying to incite me, lumping me in with the lump Z. This is making me feel like puking, I'm out.

#53     Feb 26, 2006
  4. A lot of people are willing forgive all sorts of character flaws in their friends... but a white guy who's biased against blacks? <b>That</b> for some reason is inexcusable to them.

If I can be on good terms with a prohibitionist like hapaboy, I can try to see your side of it, Pabst.

<b>15%, 40%... What if I told you that 61%-66% of all people, regardless of ethnicity or gender, would kill an innocent man, completely unprovoked, if told to do so by a perceived authority figure.</b> Ridiculous, right?

Well, actually I can prove it. <b>61-66% of the people you think you know are capable of senseless murder.</b> I don't need to be a racist- I'm full of contempt for humanity in general, regardless of color.

#54     Feb 26, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

Ah, yes. I remember that study. Chilling indeed.

#55     Feb 26, 2006
  6. The Mrs. was student teaching kindergarten 2 yrs ago. She introduces herself to the students individually as the day progresses. 1 instance kind of bothered her. The little boys reply after said introduction was "If you black, you my friend... if you white, you not my friend." Needless to say, the Mrs. was horrified. Did I mention this was kindergarten??? I can only imagine the school districts response had this situation been reversed.
    Another situation, my daughter was in the first grade crying her head off along w/ another little girl. They couldn't understand why their "friend" was screaming "you whiteys hate us and we hate you" at recess. Did I mention this was 1st grade? I've never once my entire life have heard anything like this before. This is sickening.
    No one dares calls these parents racists, but mentioning these instances gets reversed on us.

#56     Feb 26, 2006
  7. I also made my peace with hapaboy, whose views about appropriate punishment for drug dealers are anathema to me. I had a pleasant enough exchange with Pabst regarding Ann Coulter's latest pot-sweetener. I welcome the opposing views of others and I, unlike some here (Ztroll!!), am constantly questioning my own belief systems and assumptions. At the very least I realize that I am capable of falling into traps in thinking caused by my presumptions.

I can see the other side of many arguments that are distasteful to those on the left. I am, like you RM, into a doctine of personal responsibility, and this means I have very little tolerance for arguments which attempt to shift the blame for individual wrongdoing onto 'culture' or society' or whatever. I hold black people responsible for their collective socio-economic status. I can 'see' a lot of the arguments made by the right regarding blacks in prison, gun laws that allow self-protection, and even the temporary abrogation of civil liberties brought about by membership in certain identifiable groups (like the Crips or the Bloods, for instance).

Bu this bit about '40% of black people are pricks'?

How is there a 'side' of that to be seen?? That's not an argument. If someone makes a counter argument to my own, I can try to 'see the other side'. But this isn't an 'argument' or a 'position'. It's a piece of garbage.

Anyway... didn't I say I was out?

EDIT: jz, I will call these parents racists every time. That's what they are and that's why their children will probably be doomed to mediocrity.

#57     Feb 26, 2006

8. Ive had the same happen to me and they were blacks, maybe just a coincidence, i dont think so. Now i am more cautious, especially around blacks, if that makes me racist then so be it. I live in Australia and 74% of the prision inmates are made up of samoeans, tongans, maori's, aborigines, etc......the same type of races represent less than 6% of Australia's population, the same goes for New Zealand. I have a good friend from South Africa and he tells me "back home we have a couple of pitbull dogs in the yard, multiple locks and alarms over the property and inside the house a cage with padlocks at the front of the hallway to the bedrooms with a loaded .22 beside your bed because the blacks will break in and they will rape your daughters". Pabst you speak the truth and a lot of people find that hard to acknowledge.

#58     Feb 26, 2006
  9. Fair Enough! Good trading to all this week! :)

#59     Feb 26, 2006
  10. Yeah, the whites didn't do any raping in Africa. No white has ever raped any young black woman in South Africa, especially before the end of apartheid. Are the blacks 'blocking' the whites these days? Breaking them on the wheel? Letting those Pit Bulls rip their throats out? Hanging them from trees for sport? Are the blacks raping white diamond mine workers with broomsticks and tree limbs for sport and to relieve their homosexual tensions?

Yeah, no white man in South Africa ever did anything like that. Those goddamn blacks.

Isn't it amazing that people like this poster still believe that one racial group has a monopoly on vicious murderous behaviour? As if any of us couldn't do something vicious and murderous given the right circs.

If only I could believe that posts like this were the result of simple ignorance.

Wait... didn't I say I was out of here?

#60     Feb 26, 2006