Employed Black Middle-Class Mechanic Kills Three WHITES in Robberies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Feb 26, 2006.

1. yeah, especially if you have your melanin-meter with you... right?

RIP, Pabst.

#41     Feb 26, 2006
  2. Pabst

Pabst

You know be as well as anyone here Bro. MJ in a sec.

As you know I grew up in a mixed neighborhood in a diverse city. I've lived next to, gone to school with, done business with, played sports with, gone to church with, literally thousands of blacks. Granted inner-city Chicago is not the best random sample to judge African-Americans. Like many big cities it's seen it's share of poverty, discrimination, and cycle of hopelessness. But then again I suppose since I didn't grow up in a ghetto my area was a microcosm of any neighborhood. Like I've said 60% of the blacks I've had contact with are TOTALLY cool. Unfortunately 40% are assholes. Sociologists will say there's compelling reasons why. Not my prob. I really don't care what compels someone to steal my bike (repeatedly) or rip the walkman off my ears or bust my car window, or in 1990 carjack me with a .44 pointed at my head. I've had my own economic swings. When blacks go on and on about education or lack of jobs causing lawlessness I say tell someone who cares. Most bungalow belt Chicago whites work boring no-where jobs, went to the SAME public schools as those blacks who complain and yet few of those whites cause trouble. Chicago is 38% white, yet in any given year less than twenty of the 500-800 murders are committed by white non-Latino's. That says something. It says a lot actually but no one seems to be listening.

#42     Feb 26, 2006
  3. Ok mate....whatever you say. Just keep it together. Lately you seem to be a bit ....er...um....unhinged.

:D

#43     Feb 26, 2006

4. Dude, stop upsetting liberals with truth. Your common sense just kills them. It just kills them.

#44     Feb 26, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

[​IMG]

#45     Feb 26, 2006
  6. lol... has there ever been a more throwaway example of lip service?

As Mark Twain said, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Just so everyone is 100% clear, we have in Pabst's last post a textbook example of what it means to engage in racially prejudicial bahaviour.

Pabst extrapolates from his personal experience and avers that 4 out of 10 blacks are 'pricks'. One would think that even the smallest amount of reflection would allow him to figure out that the black people he encountered in situations which threatened or otherwise disturbed him represent a tiny minority of all black people.

He doesn't seem to understand that if one carries the idea that 40% of blacks are pricks, it will cloud one's experience of every black person. If you tell your childred that 40% of all black people are pricks, it will influence (negatively) the way they perceive all black people.

Do you mean 40% of American blacks? There are lots of black people in Europe. Or did you mean them too? How about African blacks? Did you mean them too? How many American blacks are there, anyway? How much is 40% of that number? Why not 50%?

lol... tough question, right? Don't worry, just stick to your guns. And btw...you couldn't wash Clint's jockstrap - he's a man of character.

I understand that blacks commit the majority of violent crimes where Pabst grew up and lives. I understand that there are more blacks in jail for violent crimes because blacks commit more violent crimes than whites. I understand that black community leaders too often point the finger of blame at society rather than asking young black men to take responsibility for their own actions. I understand that affirmative action is a hopeless joke. I understand that certain aspects of currently popular black culture encourage behaviour which is antithetical to the resolution of the problems faced by blacks today. And I understand all too well that there are cultural differences between a people's approach to work, study, discipline, conformity, entertainment, child-rearing and any number of other metrics, and that some cultures perform better at some tasks than others.

None of this changes the fact that in the end, it is up to everyone to rise above the kind of mindless stereotyping we see here, and strive to evaluate every individual on his or her merits, something that is impossible when you are teaching your children that '40% of blacks are pricks'.

This thread should be in the dictionary under 'exemplar of racial stereotyping'.

#46     Feb 26, 2006
  7. lol... actually it gives me hope. It means that in the end, we win.

#47     Feb 26, 2006
  8. Never say that to a liberal. He will most predictably go into a fit, then a seizure, foam coming of its mouth and then you will be called a moron, idiot, nazi and most of all a racist.

#48     Feb 26, 2006
  9. One thing I forgot to mention... acting with honour and character is often hard!! It is way easier to just let yourself fall into comfortable, warm stereotypes. It takes guts and an effort to meet every man on an equal footing, to grant every man you meet the same consideration you would ask yourself, to evaluate every man not by the colour of his skin, but by...

And if you meet a man with a baseball cap twisted sideways, in a dark street, with negroid features and he says 'Yo, yo yo, cracker, come here', you already have all the information you need to go into an extreme defensive posture and pull the trigger if he asks you for your watch and chain.

Amazing how these people can't look into the eyes of a young black kid and see the fallacy of their way of thinking.

#49     Feb 26, 2006
  10. Pabst

Pabst

"Almost 17 percent of black men in 2001 had prison experience, compared with 7.7 percent of Hispanic men and 2.6 percent of white men."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/08/17/prison.stats.ap/index.html

I'll amend my stats. 2.6 percent of white guys are pricks and only 17% of black guys are pricks.

17%! And that's national. And that's not the arrest rate that's those who've been IMPRISONED!

#50     Feb 26, 2006