Employed Black Middle-Class Mechanic Kills Three WHITES in Robberies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Feb 26, 2006.

1. maxpi

maxpi

You want to meed some seriously racist jerks? Try some Black Militant Islamist guys in the US. I saw some speaking on a street corner once about 10 years ago, so I was making some funny comments to my wife and we were laughing and one of them started to get up and come after me for that!! It really was scary, you expect some middle ground for dialogue but hell no, those incredible jerks want to be taken seriously. They were saying, to a white audience, that whites are the devils and blacks are the true children of God! Couldn't prove it by me.

I was at the Rose Parade once and was naive enough to be standing in the middle of an all black crowd, many of which were throwing stuff at the one white cop who had the duty to keep the street clean so the parade could come through. Eventually I am standing there and one of these jerks comes over to me and fakes a punch to my gut like he is showing off for his friends.

I am really starting to believe that anti white bias on the part of blacks is the biggest racism problem in the US, and probably a bigger problem for black advancement than the anti black bias on the part of whites. I know of so very few whites that ever express any racism that it is hard for me to know it exists. I am sure there are plenty that don't say much about it maybe, but still it seems like a dead issue to me.

#91     Mar 1, 2006