empirical evidence that homophobia can result from the suppression of same-sex desire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 2, 2012.

1. You're gay?

Well thanks for coming out, now if you just convince a couple of your sexually confused comrades to do the same, there can be some mental peace for them.

#21     May 2, 2012
  2. Sorry but the hallmark of a liberal is to want to spend other people's money because they don't know better or force their agenda down other's throats. I'm not for either.

#22     May 2, 2012
  3. I was responding to that post, from your keyboard. This is Stormfront Lite. It takes a lot of courage to post that. Kudos to you, Phoenix.

#23     May 2, 2012
  4. You cant get married in most states,you are denied tax and health benefits etc

Bravo for being honest about your sexuality here,most conservative homosexuals live their lives in the closet.

I and most of the democratic party support equal rights for you

#24     May 2, 2012
  5. Give him some time. He will come around and realize that the GOP in it's present incarnation mean him nothing but harm.

#25     May 2, 2012
  6. I think homophobia is more an indicator of ignorance, stupidity and intolerance. These qualities are more prevalent in southerners, the religious and the rightwingers.

#26     May 2, 2012
  7. What is funny is that the rest of the nation sees this. And when Pres. Obama wins his next term, they will bleat about "the sheeple". :D

#27     May 2, 2012
  8. Its unbelievable that The GOP has convinced so many to vote against their own interest

#28     May 2, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Most of the voters ARE sheeple, hence Obama's election.

#29     May 2, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Whereas al-Qaeda has suicide bombers, the GOP has suicide voters, with the guys at the top smiling, shaking their heads and giving them the thumbs-up.

#30     May 2, 2012