empirical evidence that homophobia can result from the suppression of same-sex desire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 2, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Spend a lot of time on the visual, do you?

#11     May 2, 2012
  2. Where's the inequality?

Perhaps your angst would best be directed at the muslim world where homo's really are experiencing a denial of human rights.

#12     May 2, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

So i guess based on this brilliant logic, we can conclude that you are a hardcore, bible thumping, republican..... right?

#13     May 2, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just the reality and cold harsh facts of it. Give it a try sometime. Who knows, you might even like it.

#14     May 2, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Why? Is that how you were drawn in? (Or came out? Or whatever.)

#15     May 2, 2012
  6. lol. you ever watch the movie "deliverance"? that happened right in lucums neck of the woods. just saying.

Widely acclaimed as a landmark picture, the film is noted both for the memorable music scene near the beginning that sets the tone for what lies ahead: a trip into unknown and potentially dangerous territory, and for its famous "squeal like a pig" male rape scene.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deliverance

#16     May 2, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess that would make brASS Ned Beatty's character. The city boy with a rednecks dick up his ass squealing like a pig.

Huh? I think your same sex desire is showing.

#17     May 2, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

By simply mirroring what you wrote? You may wish to sit down and ponder that one awhile.

#18     May 2, 2012
  9. yes that's exactly what it means.:D

#19     May 2, 2012
  10. I'm still waiting for you to detail how we gay people are being treated unequally?

#20     May 2, 2012