Emphasize Bet Size

Discussion in 'Journals' started by SabreMan, Jul 29, 2018.

1. This is the first time I have seen what I believe in completely. Trade Size should depend ON THE TRADE SET UP.

TY Robert you know your trading.

ES

#11     Aug 3, 2018
  2. Try to analyse your trades and rank them...give it a try...I am sure you can find some unique attributes..You will grow equity at astounding rates. The market does not know what your condition is...don't you see how silly your betsize method is?

ES

P.S. You are an automated trader. Let me give you an idea. Map the time of your trades and see if certain entry times yield better. If you discover something have your coder code it...or simply do not take a trade during an indicated time...

P.S. S. Here is another idea...see where your trade compared to support and resistance ...adjust your code to live with your R:R that the S/R indicates! If your in the middle your trade will have a better chance to reach its target..higher betsize for that one...

P.S.S.S. Here is a third idea...where is your ATR at the time of entry? How does it compare to your static inputs that do not grow and shrink with range?...

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    #12     Aug 3, 2018
  3. So what happened?

#13     Aug 27, 2018