Eminischool

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ronroy, May 13, 2010.

1. ronroy

ronroy

Has anyone ever traded the eminischool system? I have been looking at their system and just can't make a decision. It is not cheap but is a one time fee and the service is very good. Sean walks you through the way the system works and trades.

any feedback would be appreciated.

2. DWV

DWV

Nice SPAM...3 posts, take your advertising elsewhere.

3. ronroy

ronroy

It's not spam. I'm looking for feedback before i make a purchase.

4. DWV

DWV

"the service is very good. Sean walks you through the way the system works and trades"

Take a hike clown act...you are not even faking it very well.

5. Alright, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't affiliated with them and ask you this: Doesn't it set your hairs on end when a website says/does the following:

1) Has a profit calculator to show you how much you can make a year given trading "X" contracts at a time.
    2) That their techniques work in all market conditions.
    3) That they actually have a list of "Why Day Trading Is The Best Job" which has things such as "Trade 1 hour or all day", "Work when and ONLY when you want."
    4) Offers no refunds.

6. I have been working with Sean at eminischool for a few years now and I have nothing but good things to say. He does daily emails, videos, and is almost always available during the day via IM. If you email him, you will get a response the same day. His support is first class and hands down the best I've experienced with anything trading or market related.

Over the years I've spent so much time and money looking for a system that is tradeable, but until I learned Sean's methodology I never had confidence to put on size. The bottom line is that Sean's methodology and system makes sense and is very tradeable. No BS, no crazy indicators, and no guesswork. I believe he teaches a true edge and its what I use everyday.

7. pspr

pspr

What a load of CRAP. Spammers go elsewhere!

8. Stosh

Stosh

And it relieves back pain and cures erectile dysfunction.

9. ronroy

ronroy

Frank,

Thanks for your comments and helping another trader (unlike some other people on this board). It will help me make a decision.

10. No Problem ronroy. Just stay in the game and keep trading. Finding a good methodology that is tradeable will will make all the difference in the world, keep you in the game, and prove all the nasayers wrong. All the best. If you have any other specific questions, feel free to PM me.

#10     May 14, 2010