Eminis education

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by magisana, Feb 24, 2009.

1. magisana

magisana

Hi everyone,
    I am wanting to learn to trade the emini futures market... daytrade that is. Anyhow I've already wasted money on Traders International whom I am not happy with. I want to learn how to be an indendent trader but I need help. I am looking for something with strucuture and maybe some phone & email support. Can someone please help me end my search for the best educational product on this that isn't a damn rip off. I am sooo sick of being ripped off, it seems you can trust no one. I know you can get free info online, but it's not structure which therefore leaves you in limbo. I need something that is structured as I am just not coping without it. Can anyone recommend some good books that will give me the basics also, so I have more of an idea what Iam actually looking into when researching education on eminis trading. I am also interested in forex trading so any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Johnny

Johnny

How many books have you read this far?

Let us know.

You need to learn the proper knowledge and there is no easy way out.

If you join a course, you will still need to learn the material they provide for you.

They will also probably give you book recommendations for you to read.

So why pay anyone to teach you what you could learn for free initially?