eminidaytrader.com - anyone ever use it?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by sandygray66, Jun 5, 2008.

1. What ever happened to Oscar?

#41     Nov 8, 2008
  2. Who's Oscar?

#42     Nov 14, 2008
  3. joemiami

joemiami Guest

You all are a joke! More losers searching for the holy grail bcuz they're too lazy to learn the dynamics of trading by themselves.

#43     Nov 14, 2008
  4. Sounds like you've already hit the big time, Joe. If so, why are you sitting at home poking around ET on a Friday night, when I know at least a dozen places to go in Miami for a good time? He who is wise will not criticize when other men fail at the game, unless they reject wisdom. Better check your own account balance before you decide that traders less experienced than you with the swindlers in chat rooms (like Pure Tick) and signal services are simply losers. You WILL swallow your own feet on ET. We will be watching.

#44     Nov 14, 2008
  5. Probably means the loudmouth "ex--floor-trader" who tried to make himself famous with YouTube trading lessons (EMOTIONS ARE OUT!!!). The man has no clue about trading.

#45     Nov 15, 2008
  6. That's him! He was funny. Very entertaining.

#46     Nov 24, 2008
  7. With a baby on the way, I spend 3-4 hrs a day, after a 12-14hr working day trying to make sense of trading, so aplogies that I'm not trying as hard as you, or maybe I'm just not as smart as you . . . or that I'm a plain loser . . .

Maybe you can show me (us) the way on how to master trading skills . . . don't be obliged to give anything away, just point in the direction . . . what should we be looking at? Market Profile? Channels? Pivots, Fibonnacci? Price vs Volume . . . A/D . . . Brokers inventory? I've spent at least a year each on each of the above, but still am not at a level where I have confidence in any of it. So Tell me what I should be looking at?

If you have no comment to the above, then why don't you just enjoy your success, or do you really enjoy the pain some of us go through?

#47     Jan 28, 2009
  8. I'm finding their methods to be a bit iffy.

The one thing that bothers me the most is their record of limit fills when the price exactly trades at that level. My experience is that most of the time you don't get filled (say 70%), they are somehow getting filled 100% of the time . . .

There's a big difference in their results if you exclude those times when they get filled on a limit order when the price just touches those levels vs what they show as their results . . .

Net, net, I'm at a $600/month loss trading 4 lots and it's been ~7months . . .

If anyone has any experience please comment . . . I'm not sure whether I'm doing something wrong . . .

#48     Jan 28, 2009
  9. Also be carefull, they require a $200/month subscription that covers the software they provide through NT. That software provides "signals" from which trades are executed according to their system. The charts (and signals) they provide at the end of day as part of their "recap" are often NOT the same as those you get real time

#49     Jan 28, 2009
  10. Sorry to hear of your struggles Insearch. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised (I never signed up with them).

It seems to be a common scam to show results based on limit entry and exit orders, and we all know in trading the ES you basically must of price trade through your limit price on both exit and entry in order to get fills. When using a small profit target like they do (+.75 and +1.5), missing a few entries or exits totally destroys the reported results.

Every losing trade will always fill, but a certain percentage of reported winners will either not fill on entry or not fill on exit. And missing a relatively small percentage of the winners will easily make this kind of trading method a loser.

P.S. Thanks for sharing the results of your experience so others can learn from it!!

#50     Jan 28, 2009