Emini Watch Better Indicators License - NinjaTrader $150

Discussion in 'Trading' started by JBahn, Aug 11, 2011.

1. JBahn

JBahn

Giving up on using Ninjatrader and switching to Tradestation, so I would like to sell my three licenses and indicators files for Ninjatrader. Save big over the website.

Better Momentum
    Better SineWave
    Better ProAm

2. The problem I have is I don't know if these indicators would improve my trading. Can you e-mail me a chart showing what these indicators do for example from the last day you used NT to trade real money.

I do use NT 7. I will assume for sake of argument, that these are indicators you paid a vendor for since most NT indicators are free. Can you include a link to pricing for these indicators.

Also, what license are you selling, I pay a monthly fee for NT already.

Finally, is there any copy protection on these indicators, or if I get them, can I just import them.

3. JBahn

JBahn

The indicators are from Emini-Watch. These are not my personal indicators. Literally hundreds of videos and many documents about these indicators can be found on the Emini-Watch website.

I am selling the License Key to use these indicators. I will be happy to supply you with my original receipt showing the key's so that you can be assured these are the real files.

They were originally $425.

4. jrob6519

jrob6519

sent you a PM

5. i am interested sent you a pm to buy.
    thank you