emini trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jcstylin, Jan 31, 2007.

1. jcstylin

jcstylin

Is there any good courses or books that can teach you how to trade eminis intra day. I have looked all over the net and i don't know what to buy because i don't know if the courses are garbage or not. Any information would be appreciated.

THANKS!

2. Do a search on here or are you too lazy? There is a lot of info on here even if you do the most cursory of searches.

Bogan7

3. Suggestion: Rephrase your question to leave out courses and books after doing an ET Search, ask it in the active thread below, or PM Mav (his PM box is probably full), or leave you question/this thread as is, and you'll get some help along with the additional castigations for appearing less than diligent.

The point is, Mav (along with more than a few others here on ET) will give you a straight/helpful answer on this topic, and at this point he has the patience and takes the time for well-meaning newbies.

Maverick74: http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1345399#post1345399

Best bet: After your Search, rephrase your question here in your own thread.

4. lol Bogan

Cajun

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

"The Logical Trader"