Emini trading!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Predictor, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is not true.
    IB uses simulated stop orders for both (stop & stop limit).
    Still waiting for native stop orders (Globex) ... Def ! :(

#51     May 24, 2002
  2. That seems to be a flaw in there system. Well, if you had used a firm that actually places there stop/limits on Globex the problem should have never happened.

#52     May 24, 2002
  3. Lilli

Lilli

I am also searching for a futures broker......I've heard Ascend Trading offers great prices on the PATS systems, it's new company and the quoted me $4.80 RT + pats........From what I've heard from current users they have a great and attentive support network which is sometimes harder to find at IB........check it out if you're interested

#53     May 24, 2002
  4. vonk

vonk

5. Lilli

Lilli

if you look at the thread about ascend trading below.....the comapany listed on that site is in no way affiliated with the Ascend Trading I have mentioned.....they are a completely new company different from the LLC company that is mentioned on the post above....in fact Baron from Elite Trading has clarified it in the thread I have mentioned...pleasae see that if there are questions

#55     May 24, 2002
  6. Lilli
    Do you have any affiliation with Ascend Trading other than being a potential customer?

#56     May 24, 2002
  7. Are you sure it was $4.80 ? Any additional fees ?

#57     May 24, 2002
  8. def

def Sponsor

lii/momentum,
    i hate to burst your bubble from touting your respective firms but IB is currently programming native stops to globex. yes, they have been delayed but moving to their new system (i doubt anyone has faster speed) and some other issues have taken precedence. IB may or may not be the best broker around, but at least come clean and state your affiliations.

#58     May 24, 2002
  9. No ones trying to hide anything. You want to talk about speed. What API are you currently using to connect to Globex? I would say 2.3. I know for a fact that the new 4.3 i-link API is faster. So don't resort to speed as your last stand. We are currently one of the only firms to use this.

#59     May 24, 2002
  10. The VP was fined twice by the exchange for small infractions while a member. I wonder what you have to do to get fined for "disorderly conduct"?

#60     May 24, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.