emini trading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Jim bashaw, Mar 14, 2002.

1. I am interested in finding a reputable IB or equivilent to trade intraday emini contracts. I want to start small. Two firms that I was told about recently no more exist. Please help. Thanks.:)

2. Commisso

Commisso Guest

3. I noticed one of the guys on IRC complaining about multiple disconnects during the day using J-Trader from Elocal. Anyone else had this experience?

4. Commisso

Commisso Guest

actually today i was disconnected, but it is not a normal occurrence

5. While I do not have any direct experience with E-local, I am in a mIRC room with several traders who do use E-local exclusively. I have heard them make several jokes about the platform recently, even going so far as to refer to them as "E-loco" because of the numerous disconnects during the session...

Again, I would like to stress that I do not have any first hand experience with them, but I trust the fellow members of our chat room and would not be of the opinion that this would be a figment of their imagination...

For what;s it worth...

6. I've had a really good experience with eFloorTrade. They definatly have good customer service!!!

7. Jim Bashaw

We offer J-Trader for free and can offer a rate of $4/side. We also offer a browser based platform for backup and direct access to a live broker. Our daytrading margins are only $1,000 per E-Mini.

Craig

8. Hi Vulture, please where is this chat room that you mentioned ?

TIA.

9. Does anybody use or have comments about Index Advisor &Co., llc?

10. Woody

Woody

Jim, I have been using Index Advisors for a little over one month now. So far I have been very happy. Let me know if there are any specific questions I can answer.

#10     Mar 15, 2002