Emini Sp500 Worlds Biggest Traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joovenile Jatt, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Trader number 1? He moves the market into resting orders sometimes.

#11     Nov 15, 2009
  2. bigb

bigb

Yes thats who im referring to in borsellino fam....#1 local

#12     Nov 15, 2009
  3. It is very naive to assume there is only two big traders in the ES pushing it around considering the houses are considerable players but I guess it's interesting to pass the time?

No, it isn't naive at all. Wasn't the oil pit one huge fund against another with Amaranth losing a few years ago. I'm convinced there are two huge funds going at it, would just love to know who they are. I mean there are big traders and there are having 180,000 net open positions. This is pretty extraordinary if you ask me. I've never met any trader who has had more than 2,000 overnight or 10,000 intraday and I've met a few big traders.

#13     Nov 15, 2009
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

1. Paul Rotter
    2. HAL
    3. ManBearPig
    4. Renaissance vs. PPT

By the way, wouldn't it be more productive for 2 huge HFs to work in sync instead of trying to kill each other and losing money in the process?

Since you claim to know a few big players, why don't you write about them? I am sure most of us would love to hear the stories and descriptions...

#14     Nov 15, 2009
  5. Volatility dries up and the geeks go mad. Is any order on the E-mini Spoos genuine these days?? It isn't trading any more folks its merely a game of cat and mouse. Who is the better cheat, that's the game these days. The exchange know it's illegal yet won't ever stop the guys who are doing the volume. Just excuse after excuse. I'm surprised they didn't invite Igor over for Thanksgiving turkey, they are all on first name bases with the guy.

Looks like Big Bear has had enough, haven't seem him for months, must've took his money and run.

As for The Freak just gets freakier, but hey when you sit there 24 hrs a day, placing hundreds of individual orders on the bid every minute, you can expect a little bit of deterioration of reality.

Igor well has there ever been a bigger manipulator of a stock index??? To the point some people thought he was the US govt lol says it all. How can someone who places orders 98% of the time that are pulled and with no intention to trade ever be classed as anything more than a hub-cap thief???

Even the funds look to have done a runner. I can't see the market moving without them returning. Overall the market is just plain shite, yeh people will claim that I've done my dough thats why I'm moaning but you'd be wrong.

I NEVER HAD ANY DOUGH TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE LOLLLLLLLL

As soon as I have enough cash to live comfortably I'm signing on :D . Happy trading !!!!!!!!

#15     Jan 14, 2010
  6. You bet that NOT only two HF are working sync....

By the way, can we define a big player as one who is able to place at least 10.000 lots ?

#16     Jan 14, 2010
  7. All tick f*ckers got literally f*cked october last year and quit for a while. They have been returning slowly during the last few months.

#17     Jan 14, 2010
  8. I smell a poseur in here.

..... he's been trading for years but only recently started posting on ET. Hmmmmm....

.... then he starts rambling on about these supposed big players that manipulate the smaller traders....LIKE HIM

How many times do we have to read the same repetitive, whining rants on here???? :mad:

#18     Jan 14, 2010
  9. aike

aike

How do you actually spot these guys? could you explain that in detail...

#19     Sep 10, 2010