eMini S&P Chat or call sites?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by PJD, Dec 3, 2001.

1. PJD

PJD

I am looking for some direction from some of you on where the best S&P eMini chat or call site is on the net? i am new to the emini arena and have found that given the right site...it helps break the ice and usaually quickens the learning process, using these sites.

I really appreciate your input!

P.J.

2. If you mean non-commercial chat, that would probably be the #s&p channel on othernet. Using mirc connect to an othernet server, then /join #S&P. I think it's one of the most popular channels on othernet, do /list to see the full list of channels on that server network.

voodoo

3. elon

elon

4. jok_

jok_

hi,thanks for your Infos,

but i can t find the #s&p chat bei mIRC,is this message actually ?
    thanks for your help!
    kind regards jok_

5. Make sure you are using an othernet server.

Click on 'options' than at the top where it says 'irc servers' choose 'othernet random server.'

voodoo

6. jok_

jok_

thanks voodoo!!!

it s running,

greet jok_

7. blueem

blueem

Is anyone here a member of the LBT Trading Room (Linda Raschke)? If so, can you tell me whether following their S&P daytrades has proved profitable - i.e. average points per day. It's not cheap at $350/mo, but might be worth it if they have a positive expectency :p

8. js1257

js1257

Sign up at her site and get a free day on the first of the month. I learned something the other day.

9. blueem

blueem

I did that on the first day of this month. They had two calls in the eminis that seemed to net about 2-4 points each. I am wondering how they do on a longer term basis.

#10     Dec 5, 2001