Emini: Real time Charting and Level 2

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Spark, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Spark

Spark

Can anyone suggest the link for the real time charting and level 2 quotes for emini futures? Is it available anywhere for subscription? Thanks

Spark

2. Woody

Woody

Spark

I use tradestation 6 (http://www.tradestation.com) for real time charting. There are many other subscription services that also offer real time charting. A couple that come to mind are quote.com and esignal.com. Also, take a look at CME.com. I think they also have real time charting packages available through futures source. As for level 2 quotes, I know that the j-trader platform has a depth of market feature that lets you see the bids and offers up to five ticks away from the current price. Also most of the charting packages have time and sales.

3. Bsulli

Bsulli

More and more platforms are supporting depth of market if your willing to cough up the 30 dollar CME fee for it. I subscribe to it thru RealTick.

Bsulli

4. js1257

js1257

Bsulli what you paying per month for realtick?

5. Bsulli

Bsulli

260.00 per month plus exchange fees. All waive for 25 round trips per month. When I'm in town doing 25 trips isn't very hard to do.

Bsulli

6. The best looking emini chart is the quote.com chart applet for $19.95 a month. Yes I know it is not a high end product or anything.

IB gives you depth of market at no charge, but beyond the first or second level where you can seen them pulling their bids, it is next to useless. There is no true level 2 in futures. I mean who is putting a bid in 5 ticks away?