Emini divergence journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by no_pm_please, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatever NA. this guy shared more than you ever will on ET. He set the standard of sharing for the profitable "arrogant bastard" trader on ET.

#611     Oct 4, 2003
  2. Mr. Traderkay,

You went out of your way to make this a difficult reply via comparing no_pm_please to me while he is very sick.

So I'm going to try to be straight forward as possible to you without being too arrogant.

First of all...your reaction (reply to me) is that of a punk and should have been done via private message.

Yet...since you didn't do it via private message...I'm under no obligation to do such either.

There's no brotherhood here and nobody is obligated nor required to share anything with another trader at ET...

especially with someone like you.

I've and others have tried many times to share things with you to only run into a brick wall of denial on your part...

Shall we revisit the Bearish Engulfing pattern???

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15131&perpage=5&pagenumber=1

You ended that discussion fairly quickly before it can progress into anything you can learn from.

(Note: I'm not the only one that has run into a stone wall with you and I'm not the only one that has openly complained about such)

It's amazing how fast you forget and the above link is just one example out of several encounters of trying to share info with you.

You more too often repeat that sharing idealism of yours...

what's your problem???

Stop running around here acting like a spoil piker...

start opening your eyes and ears far beyond what you only want to see and hear.

In other words...

Think outside that box of yours.

However, as I pointed out to you with the above link example...I do share...

the problem with guys like you...

you only want to hear what you want to hear.

Plenty of great info here at EliteTrader.com by other traders that's far more important than NPP divergence signal.

However...the issue isn't the signal...

to me...the issue was how NPP presented himself...to me that's class and better than most of the style of posting a trade method I've seen here at EliteTrader.com

In other words...he's not rude nor walking around here thinking his strategy is the only way to make money nor was he trying to shove his trade setup down our throats.

He also has class far beyond my and others in his way of replying while others was backtesting his trade setup.

That to me...this was a nice fresh of air here at ET.

Last of all, he set the standard to you because its something you wanted to hear.

I guaranteed had he done the same via some other trading methodology that you have strongly made it clear doesn't work...

you wouldn't have bother with this thread.

Last of all...for you to show up and compare him to me or any other trader...while you continue ignoring and/or dismissing many other methodologies that are discussed at this forum...

(your very vocal about such)

You have a serious chip on your shoulder besides being just a punk and that chip will continue preventing you from stepping outside the box.

P.S. You recommended my private free realtime chat room here at ET...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22589&perpage=5&pagenumber=31

I hope I don't find out your one of the current members that's absorbing information from me and other traders that shares in the trading room while the only thing you give in return to the room members...

is too show up at a discussion forum and to do what you just did via your reply.

I call this piking.

NihabaAshi

#612     Oct 4, 2003
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

I will not let this excellent thread, which set a very high standard for journals, degenerate into a petty squabble. As such I have removed a few posts and closed it. We all thank no_pm for his generous contribution to ET, and wish him the very best in his recovery.

P.S. Anyone wanting to pursue no_pm's methods (or variations) is welcome to start another thread or another journal.

#613     Oct 5, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.