emini addict

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mikeandy, Jan 25, 2009.

1. ....what i find interesting about his method
    .... is that there seems to be no basis for where he starts his measurements from.....
    .... and his followers seem to be equally lost.... as to why he begins his measurements where he does......
    .... he seems to have built a system using fibs.... but he provides no background for his methods
    ...sometimes he starts from the pivot, sometimes from an "extension" pivot, sometimes from an "anchor", sometimes from the top of the first bar of the move
    .... not to mention.... the analysis is not free

#21     Oct 4, 2009
  2. I see that this tread is a little old.

Just reviewed this website. Do you still find it as good as it was in 2009? Worth subscribing?

#22     Jun 11, 2010
  3. I see there is no way to try it for free. :(

#23     Jun 11, 2010
  4. joe4422

joe4422

Problem is he doesn't make any calls. Zero. Just talks about trades in hind sight.

So there are a few problems with this:

1. It's not going to help you get a trade on

2. You don't know if the shits worth learning, because he can't prove that he actually trades it and makes money.

Just go to tradethemarkets.com and watch the free videos there. That's where he learned from, and then just tried to knock up his own site.

Problem is John and Hub don't really make any money either. So it one was one scam artist that learned from another and make a knock off scam.

It's all a bunch of bull shit.

#24     Jun 11, 2010
  5. mikeandy

mikeandy

really? you must not have followed the site very much. He very much so talks in real time. If you are looking for someone to do the trades for you and all you have to do is become good at entering the order on your broker's website page, then the site is NOT FOR YOU!! The site is a good "tool". and that is it, you still have to learn how to trade. Again, I go back to my earlier post, it is a good tool to add on to assist in TA.

#25     Jun 11, 2010
  6. Thanks. If they don't make any money on trading, they do make money on the subscription dues. They have 1800 members, multiply that by $30 a month, that would make them $54000 a month and almost $650000 a year!!! That's not bad at all!!!:D :D :D

#26     Jun 11, 2010
  7. mikeandy

mikeandy

ok, and what real difference does it make to your trading if they profit from the site? I wouldn't do that amount of work it takes to run a site for free. I ran a personnel blog on the ym and 6e for about 1 1/2 years, mainly for my trading records. It is a lot of work just keeping all that stuff updated. Not to mention the webinars he does (for no additional cost).

It really doesn't matter to me if you don't use the site, but I think people can get caught up on the idea of "that guy is making as much or more on the service than he is on trading" and lose sight of the tool he is providing.

I once went to a seminar where a local guy was teaching people to trade. The funny thing was there was no local people in the room. Because they were so caught up on "paying that guy" they didn't get any of the info that he was providing for a fee. Which is what most colleges do on all the time. And that turned out to be a big mistake.

Don't pay the $30.00 but chances are most trading mistakes or bad entries will cost more than 30 dollars. At you will have saved that $30 bucks.

#27     Jun 11, 2010
  8. I really don't mind paying, if it is worth the money. I already subscribe to IBD and this it is very valuable, but IBD does provide a free 4-week trial.

I just want to see if ET members like this website (after all it was recommended here before)...

#28     Jun 11, 2010
  9. mikeandy

mikeandy

i understand, at one time he offered a free trail. i don't know if that is still the case. i have no ties to him at all i just think i have been able to use the site as a good tool. well worth the subscription cost

#29     Jun 14, 2010
  10. PhiliC

PhiliC

I just don't know what the attraction is to the E-mini. That contract is the biggest sucker bet out there. If you are half way decent at reading the tape and the emini isn't working for ya, give something else a try. Like US, GC, grains, -- you're just trading #s anyway.

#30     Jun 16, 2010