Eminem Tells it like it is about Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Oct 11, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    Ron Perlman/Eminem 2020!

Above is from the 2004 Shady National Convention.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    #11     Oct 11, 2017
  2. [​IMG]

#12     Oct 11, 2017
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  3. elderado

elderado

Oh, I was just waiting for Eminem to get into the mix to tell me how I should feel about things. However, he has plenty of competition, what with the Kartrashians, Beyonce, and Bradley Manning. Glad to know he has finally released his beast. I feel more complete.

#13     Oct 11, 2017
  4. Never wanted to by Hillary before but in this case..

Oh no, it seems Hayley Mathers Eminem's daughter grew up normal. His other daughters seem normal and nice also.

[​IMG]

#14     Oct 12, 2017
  5. You know things are bad when Eminem has more class than the president.

#15     Oct 12, 2017
    Cuddles and Slartibartfast like this.
  6. Having sex with her...is like seeing and having sex with Eminem himself o_O

I could never have sex with a famous man's daughter. I would Constantly just be seeing the Man the entire time.

#16     Oct 12, 2017
  7. Maybe, a face you know too well... I had that with a friend's sister, that OMG it is Dave with boobs.. Nope I'm sticking with Natalie Portman above. :) I have broken bones of too many old pedos in Thailand & other places (literal to be fair) so a too big an age gap does not sit well with me.

Natalie it is, same age as my current girlfriend so I'm sure they will be friends.

#17     Oct 12, 2017
  8. UsualName

UsualName

You know I normally don’t care about things like this because it’s usually a publicity stunt or something but I actually can say mr. Eminem rap guy did something here I don’t think many people are talking about, he actually drew a line in the sand and a lot of Trump people and Eminem people do crossover. The whole poor trailer park types.

Eminem will probably take a monetary hit for his stand and that is respectable, unlike his music.

#18     Oct 12, 2017
  9. 190 Million is probably enough for him. The thing I find good is the moralising over his lyrics, bad boy rapper stuff and even being not quite banned from Canada.

An then they see this from 2004 and they stop talking.

Shoes need a shine gentlemen? I think Eminem has quite the justification to bring up Trump. But yes, Trump crossed a line for many millions across the world with that "calm before the storm" stunt.

#19     Oct 12, 2017
  10. You don't like Trump because you THINK he spews racism and hate, but you like eminem who actually does spew racism and hate in pretty much all his songs.

Anyway, didn't Eminem vote for Trump?

#20     Oct 12, 2017