Eme's Futures Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by TraderEME, May 4, 2010.

1. TraderEME

TraderEME

Been trading for a while and I wanted to share (and keep myself on my toes) my results insight and input.

I'll be posting daily updates of my account and thoughts but the easiest way to share my thoughts is to post through video.So Ill be posting that at CrypticGains.com which is my personal blog to the trading world.

PLAN: I've moved to a plan where I conservatively trade a system intraday and I only take the system arrows if it aligns with my overall plan of general market conditions between supply and demand levels

Goal: Live life using trading as a tool not a hobby.

for the next 2 weeks I'll be posting from a Sim account and after that I plan on taking my plan live. and posting all of my result

I'll be trading ES,CL,FESX intraday.

looking forward to feedback and comments once I start posting

2. TraderEME

TraderEME

I was having trouble uploading my results yesterday as well as getting my video up but I got them up today. and I'll have another post for today's results later.

but as for yesterday my charts and indicators weren't set up carefully but after i fixed them i actually made some good money which brought me back to break even.

Also, I had a scalp going right as PMI numbers came out. (oops)

Can only blame myself but these are easy fixes.

In short: traded CL and ES ended +12.50

-EME

3. TraderEME

TraderEME

Missed a lot of signals today
    but still pulled in 434 buck on my Sim account.

4 trades-1 loss 3 winners on cl and es

Trading EOTPro.com's Ncep 2.3 signals. only green arrows with personal discretion

Trading 2 contracts on CL and 3 contracts on ES.

-Eme<M>

4. TraderEME

TraderEME

5/5 i was really sick and traded a little bit before I called it a day an hour in.

5/6

Still trading discretionary signals with EOTpro.com's system.

Today was crazy!! full blog post below.

I made a video of the trade I took live with my real account but my account number is in it so I am not going to post it. so instead I posted pictures of the trade I took in my real account.

I was trading the this strategy in Sim only for now-but I couldn't resist the trade so i switched to my live account. I still on trading mostly the Sim account next week. but if i really continue to see great results then I'll switch to my real account.

5. TraderEME

TraderEME

yesterday I made 167 and Friday I was too sick too trade.

Traded ES today and did really well

as for results:

my real account made $237 trading only green arrows of eotpro.com's NCEP 2.3 system

my Sim account made 835 testing out different trading ideas of taking other color arrows that are going with the trend.

EME

6. TraderEME

TraderEME

made 2 trades today on the ES.

212 profit trading 2 contracts.

Easy work for an hour lol

My trades, my account results, and new ideas are explained in the video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4iz8LsiC9NE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4iz8LsiC9NE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EME
    Crypticgains.com

7. TraderEME

TraderEME

Missed most of the day today but took a couple trades at the end.

Alla's average kept you on the right side all day!! pretty awesome!!!

btw all the indicators I'm using are from EOTPro.com and I'm using the new NCEP 2.3 arrows as signals

all of the signals for today are in the video!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYMIuDvSy_I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYMIuDvSy_I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

-EME