Embrace Trend Following, Says Covel

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by marketsurfer, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

I don't care about either of these politicians.

#11     Jun 22, 2009
  2. #12     Jun 22, 2009
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

we need trend traders for liquidity when selling into their breakout orders and buying when they place their breakdown orders! go covel!

#13     Jun 25, 2009
  4. how much of a cut does marketsurfer get to keep name dropping clueless sponsors and ex-sponsors???

#14     Jun 26, 2009
  5. cashcow

cashcow

waste of time.

#15     Jun 28, 2009

6. very true. the public are trend followers by default and we all know what happens.

surf:D

#16     Jul 2, 2009
  7. I managed about 1 minute of the video.

I can't stand all those deliberate pauses. It was overdone before Obama stepped on the stage.

The speech patterns that lying bastard politicians use. We are supposed to look at those "earnest" expressions and believe that the orator is spontaneous and carefully considering what he is saying and not just reading a well rehearsed speech.

For me the delivery spoils the message.

#17     Jul 2, 2009
  8. The trend following "public" actually tends to make money until the turns. It's the turns that get the ones asleep at the wheel. You, on the other hand, have called at least 15 of the last 3 or 4 turns. :p

#18     Jul 2, 2009
  9. Smarmy, eh? So then you understand my Bobby Jindal reference.

#19     Jul 2, 2009
  10. And oh boy, do us trendfollowers love all those "traders" trying to religiously fade each and every breakout/breakdown. Bring it on!

#20     Jul 2, 2009