Elon at court

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Pekelo, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Can't spell Felon without Elon!

#11     Mar 21, 2019
    ph1l likes this.
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

The judge took the easy way out and ordered the parties to make an agreement between them in 2 weeks. Nobody wants to be responsible to pop Tesla's balloon.

https://www.engadget.com/2019/04/05/tesla-elon-musk-sec-tweets/

""I have great respect for Judge Nathan, and I'm pleased with her decision today. The tweet in question was true, immaterial to shareholders, and in no way a violation of my agreement."

1. Nope, it was not true, Tesla is not on its way making 500K cars. The tweet was so untrue it was even corrected in a few hours. (he meant 500K average production speed (so 10K/week) by end of year)

2. Yes he was violating the agreement because tweeter sitter didn't OK the tweet first.

3. It was not immaterial to share holders. Production numbers are very material.

Otherwise he is right...I mean ambient with red wine is the shit...

#12     Apr 5, 2019
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

He was at the top of the world for a while and then he just...I don't even know what to call this.

#13     Apr 5, 2019
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Although the main topic of this thread is the 420 investors lawsuit, Elon is busy in the court system. The British diver finally sued him for the pedo label, and that case will be judged in October. In the main time Elon is playing lawyer, because this was obviously written by him:

#14     May 16, 2019
  5. ironchef

ironchef

US Government/White House too.

#15     May 16, 2019
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

#16     Jun 11, 2019
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    #17     Dec 4, 2019
    MrKJoe likes this.
  8. mlawson71

mlawson71

It was a really rotten thing he did with that tweet, out of wounded ego.

#18     Dec 5, 2019
    tomorton likes this.
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

One tweet would be kind of OK, men quarreling between each other. But this dumbass doubled down when he was called on his accusation, challenged the guy to sue him and even hired a PI to dig up dirt on him.

That is Trump level of assholeness...

Anyhow, for our entertainment, day #2:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/12/5/...-unsworth-tweet-humiliated-dirtied-defamation

"another email from Birchall (Musk's employee) to Howard. “We would like you to immediately move forward with ‘leaking’ this information to the UK press,” the email reads. Bullet points follow, containing false information about Unsworth"

Nice...

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    #19     Dec 5, 2019
  10. mlawson71

mlawson71

Frankly, I, personally, find even one tweet insinuating what he insinuated about that man to be unacceptable. That is a very serious accusation to make without any proof to back it up, especially when it's provoked, as you said, by people just quarreling.
    I had no idea about the PI part or his attempts to leak false information, that is just wild. What was he thinking?!

#20     Dec 6, 2019
    tomorton likes this.