Elliott Wave Theory

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by RainMaker3000, Mar 22, 2020.

1. ph1l

ph1l

The one I posted was an example of a Fibonacci spiral from nature. The one you posted is not, and many people would find it insulting ... to dog poop!:)

#31     Sep 5, 2020
  2. Dazz

Dazz

Tell me if this is insulting:

There are at least 20 (count them) rooms with the name Fibonacci or Fib something in their names or claim to trade Fib for ex:

Dow Fibs; Fibonacci Trading Institute; Close view trading.com (fib junk);
    estructuradelprecioyfibonacci.com; fibanalysis.com;
    fibnodes.com; fibolive.com; fibonacci.com; fibonacciqueen.com; fibonaccitrader.com;
    fibotrader.com; fibozachi.com; fibtimer.com; halfwaybacktrading.com (fib stuff);
    harmonictrader.com (fib) xabcdtrading.com (fib); thefibdoctor.com; tradingfibz; zen-trader.com.

Not one trades Fib at all - in fact none of them trade - they are all sales rooms. Why dig up a dead Italian mathematician, who never traded futures much less spoke English, use his name as part of your room title and then do not trades futures yourself? What a galactic joke - moronic and stupid for starters; I found this video that tells it all:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    #32     Sep 6, 2020
  3. ph1l

ph1l

"Dr. Dean Handley, B.S., M.S., Ph.D., M.B.A., J.D.℠" is entertaining, and his published instincts about trading vendors are usually good (except maybe for the ones that pay him or refuse to pay him;)). But he sometimes focuses on trivial details like "How is mastery defined, and who measured it according to what standards?" and "Proprietary means it's either patented or trademarked."

Of course, sometimes the empire strikes back:) (apologies for going off-topic below)

http://www.thestrategylab.com/dr-dean-handley-review.htm (from an EliteTrader member)

And from a different vendor:

#33     Sep 6, 2020
  4. .sigma

.sigma

I think applying EWT with Fibonacci levels is essential, using it without fibs defeats the purpose of wave theory anyway

#34     Sep 8, 2020
  5. Leob

Leob

Like:thumbsup::strong:

#35     Nov 22, 2021
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

Posted this many times before so what the hell, here it is again. Dow Industrials 5 wave pattern into fib time and price zones + EW Oscillator divergence right at the top Sept 3rd, 1929:-
    ! Dow EW.png

#36     Nov 24, 2021
  7. Pivotas

Pivotas

8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Ivory Tower idiocy.

#38     Nov 29, 2021
  9. maxinger

maxinger

reminder...

pronounce it clearly as

/el iot/

not /ɪdɪət/

#39     Nov 29, 2021
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

Except that is a totally unnatural occurrence unlike nautilus shell, pineapples, sunflower seed arrangement etc.

Although fibbing occurrence, different matter all together, are off the hookkkkkkkkk. :confused:

#40     Dec 5, 2021