Elizabeth Warren to head up new big government bureaucracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Sep 17, 2010.

1. What's with the LOLs and ROFLs every time, nobody is buying that your posts are ACTUALLY funny. :(

#11     Sep 17, 2010
  2. Once again, you've misunderstood. The LOL's are at you. You are the funny one hermette!!! Everyone thinks you are a riot! LOL!! Just like you to be unaware that you are being laughed at...

#12     Sep 17, 2010
  3. That's not how you are supposed to use LOLs, pretending that what you are saying is funny when its not. Anyway, do whatever suits you and I have no problem being laughed at, its good for your health. :)

#13     Sep 17, 2010
  4. Their arguments are hardly ever worthwhile.

Nevertheless, their shameless name calliing and rudeness to responses continue to escalate.

Pity the poor trolls.

#14     Sep 17, 2010
  5. He calls himself a rank and file tea party member while engaging in some of the most mean and disingenuous name calling here without seeing the irony of it.

#15     Sep 17, 2010
  6. Hermit, thanks for your support.
    Regards

#16     Sep 17, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Whoo hoo another bloated ineffectual incompetent money pit bureaucracy. What will they think of next?

#17     Sep 17, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

I have my fingers crossed this time, we are batting 0 for 965, but i got a good feeling about this one. :D

#18     Sep 17, 2010
  9. I agree; always thought people who used it were either in their teens or gay.

#19     Sep 17, 2010
  10. Too many Americans have become victims of "practices that took advantage of consumers

I sent the professor a letter and told her I haven't had a winning scratch off lottery ticket in 6 weeks. And just for good measure I asked her to bring back free tv. cable sucks.

#20     Sep 17, 2010