Elizabeth Warren has a message for you job producing freeloaders.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Sep 22, 2011.

1. The good thing is we have people out capturing this audio/video and making it public. And better yet, the marxist douche bags in our government are letting it all hang out there now for us all to see and hear.

The marauding bands are people like Warren and Obama.

#11     Sep 22, 2011
  2. BTW- I wonder if Warren is going to pay it forward and get the half a billion public dollars of the Solyndra money back, with interest?

I'm guessing, nah...

#12     Sep 22, 2011
  3. The thing with said "job producers" is that they run a businesses. The sole purpose of a business is to provide a service or a good. I doubt that on their mission statement it says "to create jobs for America".

#13     Sep 22, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Exactly. Warren and Obama are the ones who businesses have to worry about, not some boogey man that they create in order to make themselves feel useful.

#14     Sep 22, 2011
  5. It's pretty amazing how she separates the 'factory' owner as a person who has never paid any taxes prior to forming the factory. WTF?

It's so delusional yet there are a bunch of poor saps out there buying this shit. And I guarantee you that in 25 years, all these poor saps will still be poor.

#15     Sep 22, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, love it.

#16     Sep 22, 2011
  7. Eight

Eight

Forget "Job Creators" crazy talk. We've had jobless recoveries every single time we had a downturn since, and including, 1970... more computers, more machines, more Mexicans in the underground economy and that's the way it is.. Except this time it's different, this time we're not even having the recovery!! All these assholes that have to "Do Somehing" have loaded us up with Obamacare and public sector jobs and finally, after decades of wondering just how much govenment is so much that it kills the economy, wow, now we don't have to wonder anymore!!

#17     Sep 22, 2011
  8. Not really, the first purpose of a business is to make a profit and providing a service or good is a means to making that profit.

#18     Sep 22, 2011
  9. You own your business, correct?

Tell us why you haven't been paying any taxes, as Warren suggests.

#19     Sep 22, 2011
  10. How many of US billionaires would have been billionaires in botswana? How about none? She is exactly correct. People don't become rich in a vaccuum. The people to whom the benefit of society accrues the most are the rich.

Republicans make it sound like entrepreneurs come out of nowhere and create value out of nowhere and move society forward. That is not how it works.

#20     Sep 22, 2011