Elizabeth Warren has a message for you job producing freeloaders.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Sep 22, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

This is the kind of shit we are up against, apparently Elizabeth Warren believes that evil businesses dont pay for anything. She just found 4 trillion in savings off the top of her head imagine what she could do if she had a weekend to dissect Obamacare.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/htX2usfqMEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Arnie

Arnie

Karl would be proud. :D

3. Max E.

Max E.

Even Marx would be ashamed of Elizabeth Warren's level of stupidity. :D

4. pspr

pspr

How do people get that stupid? And why does anyone listen to her? What's wrong with those people?

5. erm, how can we keep a hunk and give up a hunk?

what a dumb cunt.

6. obama was like, yo bitch, you're too crazy for me to hire you to consumer protection agency, but thanks for playing. :D

7. Unfortunately America is full of people who can sound smart while saying stupid things...

8. Ricter

Ricter

If jobs are being created, then unemployment is falling. Is unemployment falling? No? Well guess what, the "job producers" are not doing their job.

9. jem

jem

the job producers are trying to recover from a 15 year long misallocation of capital.

After the nasdaq bubble bubble cap gains payments went down dramatically. The state and federal govt revenues dropped in states like CA.

Greenspan and fanne and freddie and dopes with countrywide loans like dodd and lovers at fannie like frank and corrupt republicans as well ... engineered a real estate asset inflation game. Far too much human and financial capital got misallocated. (also derivatives backed by the fools at aig allowed more financial misallocation by tech business and GE capital)

This kept govt revenues, wall street bonuses, and the earnings of people who spoke well but had no real skills (realtors and mortgage brokers) excessively high for a decade.

We have to acknowledge that assets, salaray expectations, and govt revenues and spending must decrease back to pre bubble levels.

Say 1993 to 1995. When they do... real businessmen will start in investing and creating jobs.

My signal will be when most doctors can buy the homes of the former hedge fund sales guys... in Greenwich, Rancho Sante Fe and the hamptons.

10. Max E.

Max E.

Who would try to expand their business knowing that whackjobs like Elizabeth Warren, and Obama are pulling the strings behind the scenes?

According to Elizabeth Warren i also have to worry about "marauding bands" behind the scenes who want to loot my business but thankfully i have the government to save me from that scenario.

If Ghenghis Khan shows up to rob me i will know that all i have to do is call elizabeth warren and the situation will be taken care of.

#10     Sep 22, 2011