Elizabeth Warren busted trying to claim she was a Native American while at Harvard.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 1, 2012.

1. I agree.

#21     May 2, 2012
  2. Arnie

Arnie

Then why is she denying that she used that to further her career?

#22     May 2, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've got to reserve judgement here because of an odd experience I had. When I was applying to engineering schools one of them was California State University at Long Beach. I ended up going to USC.

But I received an acceptance letter from Cal State Long Beach and it mentioned that I was being admitted in-part due to Native American heritage. What is odd is that I did not apply for consideration for it and *did not mention it anywhere on my application*. They have some kind of database or something or otherwise just made a complete error in processing though I do have a Choctaw great-grandmother. It was confusing and weird.

Elizabeth Warren might have had something like that happen because who would bother to claim 1/32 native heritage? Its a complete joke and would not even qualify someone for tribal membership in any tribe in the entire country.

#23     May 2, 2012
  4. My mother is a card carrying tribe member.

I'm proud to say I've never once claimed to be a minority.

I say off with her scalp.

#24     May 2, 2012
  5. Leave it to a libtarded chameleon turd like you to defend Warren for this.

#25     May 2, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

White and wrong: On the reservation with Elizabeth Warren

We all know about “undocumented workers.” Now we have Elizabeth Warren, the undocumented Indian.

Funny thing, I think Ted Williams was one-fourth Mexican. He was white. Johnny Bench is one-eighth Indian. I always think of him as white. And then there’s Pochantas Warren, the blue-eyed, one-32nd Cherokee (or so we’re told) who went from the Southwest Conference to the Ivy League over the course of a decade in which she was claiming to be a “minority professor.”

But once she’d parlayed the racial-spoils racket all the way to a tenured position at Harvard Law, she decided to ... pass, as they used to say in the old South. Once she’d reached the pinnacle of her trade, she ditched the fake-Indian routine. Maybe White Eyes Warren saw the smoke signals and figured out that someone was going to call her out on her ancestry. She was right.

Still, all’s well that ends well. She has her $1.7 million wigwam in Cambridge. Greedy Wall Street lawyers slurp top-shelf firewater at her $1,000-a-head Manhattan fundraisers. Maybe someday she’ll even smokum peace pipe with Tim Geithner.

But the greatest thing about this latest outbreak of Politically Correct hypocrisy is it shows just how morally and intellectually bankrupt “affirmative action” is.

The race card — like so many others, Barack Obama never leaves home without it. And a couple of weeks ago, he was reading off the Teleprompter that he (unlike, presumably, Mitt Romney) wasn’t “born with a silver spoon in his mouth.”

Excuse me? What would you call a free pass to Columbia and then Harvard Law? For a guy who thinks there are 57 states and that they speak “Austrian” in Austria? Who pronounces corpsman “corpseman”? Who became editor of the Harvard Law Review without ever having written a single article for the publication?

Who can forget Elizabeth Warren’s “rise from poverty.” That hasn’t been mentioned much since we found out that by 1965, her family had three cars, one of which was Granny’s white MG, a car that was, the Globe sadly informed us, “beat up.”

And you say Pocahontas Warren hasn’t got a right to sing the blues?

Then there was Granny’s $168,000 gig working for Travelers Insurance when they were trying to fend off lawsuits from victims of asbestos poisoning. Kind of like Deval Patrick being on the board of subprime monster Ameriquest, or Barack’s dealings with convicted racketeer Tony Rezko.

All of them, they’re better than you, because you’re an oppressor. They’re the oppressed — they went to Harvard Law.

#26     May 2, 2012
  7. George Zimmerman's white but Elizabeth Warren's Native American... libturds have shit for brains.

#27     May 2, 2012
  8. My guess is Republicans would be upset if Obama mentioned he was part Irish

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4fllzUQKYLY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#28     May 2, 2012
  9. Obama is more white than Warren is Indian and you won't dare call him that.

But you'll call Warren an Indian.

Card carrying race hustler is all you are.

My own damn mother has never once claimed she was an Indian.

#29     May 3, 2012
  10. Hey, being white has it's perks. Especially here.

#30     May 3, 2012