Elizabeth Warren busted trying to claim she was a Native American while at Harvard.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 1, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

With each passing day democrats just continue to prove that they are insane. I guess Elizabeth Warren was so desperate to prove that she was a supporter of ethnic diversity that she lied and told people that she was a Native American. The funny thing is that she is so goddamn white, she is practically an albino.

She was the one who started up the "consumer protection agency" which will soon be acting like the EPA, wielding a large axe that they can swing at, and hurt business, and kill the economy, because we the "little people" are simply to goddamn stupid to take care of our selves.

Im really hoping this finishes her off in terms of running against Scott Brown, the last thing we need in the Senate is another full blown Commie like Elizabeth Warren.

Here are some photos of the dark skinned "native american" Elizabeth Warren, the woman is practically a fucking albino. LOL at Harvard for being so desperate to prove that they were ethnically diverse that they would buy into such a ridiculous claim.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Elizabeth Warren Listed as Minority in Self-Reported Professional Directory for Nearly Decade Before Harvard Hired Her

Elizabeth Warren's credibility took another hit today with stories in both major Boston daily newspapers stating that Warren was listed as a minority in a professional directory for nine years before she was hired by Harvard Law School in 1995.

The Boston Herald broke the story on Friday that Harvard Law School described Warren as its sole Native American professor during the mid-1990s when Harvard was under fire for lack of diversity among its faculty.

In response to the Herald story, Warren said she could not "recall" citing her Native American ancestry when applying for college or a job.

Three days later, the Warren campaign has yet to produce documentation proving that Warren, an Oklahoma native, descended at least in part from the Cherokee and Delaware tribes.

Warren has claimed she did not mention her Native American ancestry when applying at Harvard, an assertion corroborated by Harvard Law School professor Charles Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under Ronald Reagan and member of the appointing committee that recommended hiring Warren at Harvard Law.

But this appears to be undermined by Warren being listed in the Association of American Law Schools' annual directory of minority law teachers from 1986 to 1995, as reported by both the Boston Herald, a conservative tabloid, and the left-leaning Boston Globe.

"Despite claiming she never used her Native American heritage when applying for a job, Elizabeth Warren's campaign admitted last night the Democrat listed her minority status in professional directories for years when she taught at the University of Texas and the University of Pennsylvania," writes Herald reporter Chris Cassidy.

According to the Boston Globe, "the listings were based on professors reporting that they were members of a minority group, the directory says."

Warren, a Democrat running to unseat GOP Senator Scott Brown, has described herself as creating "much of the intellectual foundation" for the Occupy movement.

Over the weekend, the Brown campaign called on Warren to apologize for allowing Harvard to cite her hiring as an example of the college's alleged commitment to diversity. Warren, not surprisingly, has declined to do so.

"That Warren allowed Harvard to hold her up as an advantage of their commitment to diversity in the hiring of historically disadvantaged communities is an insult to all Americans who have suffered real discrimination and mistreatment," Brown campaign manager Jim Barnett told the Herald, "and Warren should apologize for participating in this hypocritical sham."

The Herald reported Friday that other Harvard Law professors became aware of Warren's Native American lineage during conversations with her after she was hired.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-c...eported-professional-directory-#ixzz1tfmwA7XJ

2. An old Indian chief lined up all of his 10 little Indian sons and stood in front of them.

He then asked, "Who push port-a-potty over cliff?"

Nobody answered him.

He then asked again, "Who push port-a-potty over cliff?" Again nobody answered.

The old Indian chief said, "I now tell story of Elizabeth Warren Harvard law professor"

The littlest Indian, not wanting to hear this story again replied, "I push port-a-potty over cliff.

3. Employers/schools like to see the word "Amerind" on an application, they can fulfill their mandated minority quotas without accepting gangbangers... In the US, if you say you are an Indian you are an Indian [unless you are applying for tribal bennies, the tribal guys are smart enough to actually want actual Indians]

4. She grew up in Oklahoma, doesn't that count for something?

The ironic thing is, she might well have some Indian blood. Who knows? It just points up the abdsurdity and total unfairness of the whole affirmative action scam.

And anyone who thinks she didn't benefit from claiming to be a protected minority doesn't understand how university hiring works.

My real question though is which is worse, falsely claiming to be an Indian or claiming credit for the "intellectual foundation" of Occupy? Why is it that these liberals all seem to have a need to vastly exaggerate their accomplishments? Al Gore invented the internet, Obama was a great intellectual and now Warren is the brains behind a movement notable for its sheer brainlessness.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Heading up the consumer protection agency trumps both..... :D

6. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...american-heritage_n_1467398.html?ref=politics

Elizabeth Warren Native American Heritage Backed Up By 1894 Document

BOSTON -- A genealogist in Massachusetts has uncovered evidence that Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren does have Native American heritage as she claims.

Christopher Child of the New England Historic and Genealogy Society said Monday he found an 1894 document in which Warren's great-great-great grandmother is listed as Cherokee, which would make the Harvard Law School professor 1/32nd American Indian.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/view.bg?articleid=1061128421&srvc=rss

Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

esperately scrambling to validate Democrat Elizabeth Warren’s Native American heritage amid questions about whether she used her minority status to further her career, the Harvard Law professor’s campaign last night finally came up with what they claim is a Cherokee connection — her great-great-great-grandmother.

“She would be 1⁄32nd of Elizabeth Warren’s total ancestry,” noted genealogist Christopher Child said, referring to the candidate’s great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith, who is listed on an Oklahoma marriage certificate as Cherokee. Smith is an ancestor on Warren’s mother’s side, Child said.

7. Max E.

Max E.

Funny that you are the one who desperately tries to put the connection together.... You (ak47) also told us that YOU are black..... lol

I suppose i could walk into compton tomorrow, and tell everyone down there that im cool, because im an african american, because all human beings came from africa at some point.....

8. Sorry I had to rain on your parade by providing a link showing that she is part Native American :(

I said I was Italian .I said I was part black because we have black in us

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

That would explain the IQ of 47.

10. There gos that racism again :cool:

#10     May 2, 2012